What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh i hope your mother is alright crow

what did she need to go to the emergency room for?

She has allergies...so the doctor say.
It's been getting worst and worst each year. She's not getting any younger.
She never had this until 10 years ago. She takes all kinds of meds for it.
She had a difficult time breathing or couldn't breath this morning.

That's why I try not to trip out anymore. I don't know how long she's going to be around...
And all mother ever wanted for me was for me to be happy no matter what I do.
Belive it or not...Being a BadASS badboy as I am... I ma still a mama's boy:p

cheaptrickfan said:
Yesterday it was: "Sitting on the couch, wearing my new plaid flannel pjs watching Law and Order: Criminal Intent and drinking wine. "

Today it is: "Sitting on the couch, wearing my new plaid flannel pjs watching "Rescue Me" and drinking wine."

My post-holiday agenda of being slothful is in full swing!

Still strong on the sloth, here. I'm putting my insomnia to good use and am sitting on the couch in my new plaid flannel pjs drinking a Diet Coke (I can't drink wine around the clock, y'know) and watching Rescue Me.

Punisher said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Actually, I am enjoying the good food & wine left over from the Christmas feasts because I'm going in for surgery this week and it usually takes me a while to recover afterward even when it's minor surgery like this.

:O Good luck!

Thanks, hon. It should be routine, go in and leave that same day, just minor surgery. I just hope that I can get some good pain meds so I can sleep afterward. This insomnia blows.

She has allergies...so the doctor say.
It's been getting worst and worst each year. She's not getting any younger.
She never had this until 10 years ago. She takes all kinds of meds for it.
She had a difficult time breathing or couldn't breath this morning.

That's why I try not to trip out anymore. I don't know how long she's going to be around...
And all mother ever wanted for me was for me to be happy no matter what I do.
Belive it or not...Being a BadASS badboy as I am... I ma still a mama's boy

oh I'm sorry crow i hope she get's netter

what kind of allergies does she have?

i have hayfever that get's pretty bad in the spring, but i don't think i'll ever need to go to the er for it

*hugs*

right now I'm playing dragon age
listening to tatu

drinking v8

life is pretty good

finally

waited for this for a while

finnaly the after semster break 3 weeks of part time work and full time gaming

XD XD

...dragon age sweet.....

OMFG!!! IT'S A GIANT SPIDER!!! DX DX DX

okay this game has a few glittches i hope they fx in the sequal

spiders bad *hides*

:O

OOHH MY GOD it's a swarm of giant spiders

*cries*

ahhuahhha

god their dead

that was mortifying

they didn't even leave any loot

those creepy bastards!!

Before a 2 minute i searching some information about Global Warming for a presentaion
project of school. Meanwhile i get this thread here and read all comment so i m impressed and reply.

I'm pondering making my own wild yeast sourdough starter despite the frigid temps in my kitchen where it's currently 55 F.

cheaptrickfan said:
I'm pondering making my own wild yeast sourdough starter despite the frigid temps in my kitchen where it's currently 55 F.

yummy :3

SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:

yummy :3

I've been on a bread-baking kick lately: three loaves of french bread (from a pre-ferment) and a huge loaf of what was supposed to be Russian Black Bread but is really actually just a very fine pumpernickel.

I am on a quest to recreate the amazing black bread I had when I was in the USSR.

eating a subway turkey sandwhich, drinking xxx vitamin water and watching chuck after a 6 an a half hour work shift

can i get a hell ya

HELL YA!!

:D

Paying my bi-monthly stack of bills, OMG. Ulcer-time.

Why is is that after I've finished paying bills, I feel as though I need a few shots of bourbon? Holy hell.

I am writing a short story about an incident when I was studying in the USSR, and just read about the task of keeping Lenin's body properly embalmed for public viewing. It's pretty fascinating. The embalmers have a program of daily treatments from injections of chemicals to a moisturizing regimen and every so often he gets a special chemical bath.

Waiting, waiting, waiting. He's LATE!!! I COULD STILL BE IN BED!!! UGH!!!!

Listening to some paramore drinking some sprite and studying

all in all not to bad being the good little hard working student that I am

:)

Latest posts

Back