What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i could dribble lots of positive words blah blah blah..but i just hope the dramaqueen gets back on her throne were she belongs!:D

Right now I am having some coffee and wasting time on the internet. Figure I'll walk over to the gym about 8am. I also have run out to pick up a new sleeping bag, stop at AAA for some maps, and I'll probably stop at Torrey Pines on the way home and day hike a few hours.

Mike Moose said:
i'm already deaf in one ear..since my teens..if i blow the other one i'll be on the sign language..i dont use headphones anymore except for recording..so i'd better get learning..

oh if you go deaf you can just transfer to my university :D. I'm at a university for the deaf. :p

I'll tell you what I'm NOT doing! I'm not studying, although there's a midterm on Wednesday! I'm such a lazy son of a... Anyway, I'm thinking of making a sandwich (I almost wrote "sad witch", which would be closer to the truth), since my friend's been cooking today and... Well, it was nice and tasty but she's all into "healthy" lately, and by healthy she means three miniature mushrooms and a piece of meat that could fit in a bird's eye... :( *listens to his stomach growling*

Daydreaming.
Feeling in a better mood than I have been recently.
Humming tunelessly and noisily to myself.
Fidgeting.
Smoking a cigarette.

I am browsing this forum, eating an orange, and putting all the music on my laptop onto a newly acquired 160 GB iPod (there is an ipod dock hidden in the ashtray of my old bug which is hooked into the hidden modern stereo system) while waiting for Fringe.

studying doing some extra credit work, and watching golden girls on youtube
tehehe that show makes getting old look so cool :)

finished up a can of spagetios

falling down the wiki hole...
**** it now I'll never get to bed
I'm also talking to an old friend on facebook

I also just finished watching the trailer for the girl who played with fire
very cool
just finished the book yesterday it was awesome and now I've started on the 3rd one

I really want to say Salanger has alexithymia it also says that it can stem from PTSD and traumatic events.
it may be a combination of aspergers, schiziod antisocail personality disorder and alexithymia though alexithymia often overlaps with aspergers. SO I mean it's gotta be at least one or a combination of those. Schiziod anti socail disorder is also a really viable disorder because she seems to have no need for friends or much socail interaction.

Too bad I can't interview fictional characters so I could follow up with my diagnosis, although she wouldn't answer my questions..... because she doesn't express her emotions (or may have difficulty) and she doesn't like shrinks or authority figures.

although antisocial has some traits that contradict traits of the others like being rash, unless they're sociopaths

sociopaths plan out out their stuff and are often conman and pull scams psychopaths don't plan stuff out they just burst out and start trying to kill people

yes that's what the difference between them because I'm sure everyone here was dying to know the difference much like was

the sociopath socializes see's you at some social even and then spends months stalking you in order to pull off the perfect way of killing you
the psychopath sees you a dark alley goes crazy and then decides to try and kill you

there thats a good way to remember the difference

because if you're ever in a horror movie it's important to know the difference

:p

wooow look at all those misspelled words
( i corrected most of them)
tehe

:p

Staying up late again. Haven't been sleeping well since friday.

Been thinking a lot lately, about a lot of things. More than usual, that is.

Latest posts

Back