What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I'm doing: I'm logging out. Logging ******* out all you lonely people. Logging ******* out. Good ******* luck to the fussy ******* lot of you.

thenameIwanthasgone said:
Here's what I'm doing: I'm logging out. Logging ******* out all you lonely people. Logging ******* out. Good ******* luck to the fussy ******* lot of you.

o.o

Planning my day.

thenameIwanthasgone said:

Perhaps if you told us what you expect from us, we could do something about providing it. How does it help to come on here and say hello in a million threads, then you post random thoughts in a the thinking thread, maybe play a game or two and then you do this honeysuckle. ENGAGE other people, don't just say hello and maybe you'll get a response. If you think we're a FUSSY ******* LOT, why the fresia do you keep logging back in? Stop ******* insulting us! You don't think these little outbursts of YOURS are you being fussy (and rude)?

I apologise to you all for anything I said that has given offence. It feels odd having to apologise for my drunken self. I drink. It gets me through. I'm not angry at all at anyone here. I haven't forgotten the kindness shown to me here. I don't know what I'm angry about. Actually this is a wake up call. I think I'll go say hello to my doctor. Please don't reply to this because I just don't really know how to talk to people any more. Once again, I'm sorry. And, Callie, thank you for pulling me up on my behaviour. You're absolutely right.

Latest posts

Back