What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking a James Boag's Premium Lager, relaxing in my t-shirt and boxers on the lounge after an all-day seminar, waiting for my wife to come home from work. Thinking that I might get her liquored up, and then jump her after dinner!

lusker said:
Drinking a James Boag's Premium Lager, relaxing in my t-shirt and boxers on the lounge after an all-day seminar, waiting for my wife to come home from work. Thinking that I might get her liquored up, and then jump her after dinner!

Who says romance is dead? :D

Outside watching a couple of dozen wrens hopping around pulling up fresh grass shoots. Been trying to get pictures but they blend so well with the background. I think I need to buy some birdseed so I can get them to "pose" for me.

I can hear a woodpecker somewhere nearby as well, what a neat sound.

Maybe this year I can get a decent hummingbird picture- I've had them within a couple of feet of me when there's a quiet spot with lots of flowers.

It just struck me the old cat that I had to put down this winter would be out there skulking around the wrens- the old girl was quite the predator- I sure miss her.

^ You know WWC, the way you talk about your surroundings is like poetry. +1 rep awarded!

Edward W said:
^ You know WWC, the way you talk about your surroundings is like poetry. +1 rep awarded!

Thanks Emporer. Currently trying to figure out where a couple of Robins are building their nest, I've got the general direction now....

Trying not to put my fist through the wall! JK, I am not a violent person, but I am disabled and have to have my groceries ordered online and delivered, and AGAIN, they forgot to bring 2 things and charged me for them...to top that off, while waiting for the Manager to come to the phone, I was cut off TWICE! Now I'm laughing at what I wrote! If you don't have a sense of humor in this life, you are going to be miserable! :D

WishingWell said:
...have to have my groceries ordered online and delivered, and AGAIN, they forgot to bring 2 things and charged me for them...

Next time make the delivery driver wait until you have checked EVERY item, refuse to sign the receipt or whatever until you have. I bet you will soon get everything you ask for on future deliveries.

Latest posts

Back