What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was playing around with "The Sims 2 Deluxe" and building/decorating etc. houses. I found the game in mint condition for £2.95p in a charity shop when I went walk abouts in town. :D

1. Considering running off and doing some hand sewing in bed (wanna make my cyberlox to go with my pink/purple rave outfit).
2. I'm considering bed time soon.ALL forums.
3. Checking my e-mails.
4. Drinking tea.
5. Ebay.

Getting ready for work. I'm going to be very busy at work, then not looking forward to coming home to my empty house once it's over....

Going out to put some bets on the Snooker, come on Ronnie O'Sullivan!!

9006 said:
Going out to put some bets on the Snooker, come on Ronnie O'Sullivan!!

Hmm after little success betting on the masters and only a third at the grand nation I think we'll be giving that a miss.

My gran could always pick a winning horse. 100%...unless she put a bet on! What a skill. :rolleyes:

annik said:
Hmm after little success betting on the masters and only a third at the grand nation I think we'll be giving that a miss.

My gran could always pick a winning horse. 100%...unless she put a bet on! What a skill. :rolleyes:

I also put a few bets on the Masters, and it too turned out to be a waste of time, but I'm gonna win something this time, I know it! Be confident!

Trying to decide on a movie for Sunday.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Listening to music, and wondering if I should get some coffee?

Coffee is always good. ;)

Latest posts

Back