What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to music that's FAR too young for me. Trying on clothing that's FAR too young for me. Oh, and replying to this, of course.

I'm tempted to buy a sports car and some ostentatious gold jewellery, then my mid-life crisis can reach it's peak.

Pondering on whether or not to eat any dinner.

EDIT: Decided to eat said dinner and Im now wiping the watermelon juice from between my breasts. *facepalm*

Also, this fruit sucks. Poor quality. :club:

Looking for my sense of humour, I think I've misplaced it. If anyone see's it laying around can you send it back to me? I'm right here waiting.

EveWasFramed said:
I think you've discovered it again. :p

looks around, can't see it. lifts right foot, nope not there. lifts left foot, not there either. looks up, scratches head (puzzled expression)- huh? where?

Catching up on the posts on ALL, talking to my daughter who is currently pretending to be a horse...

Watching some crappy football match, thinking about going on the Xbox.

Mentally preparing myself to start my day (late).

Edward W said:
Catching up on the posts on ALL, talking to my daughter who is currently pretending to be a horse...

Another awesome dad here on ALL. :D

+1

Went to the house and helped Kid make Mothers Day lunch. When they're finished chatting and eating Kid n' I are taking off (my Mother's Day gift) for the afternoon to visit Angry Kat (a.k.a. Pissed off Kitty at the moment) then off for an afternoon of adventure, frolicking, a dose of goofiness, and possibly bumps, bruises, and/or scrapes for good measure. :)

Latest posts

Back