What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working, posting, listening to some calming music (it's helping), listening to my mum ramble on...

Being depressed about the bad mark I got in a sociology exam I had today... even though I'm pretty sure that it was incorrectly done by the school judging by the fact that I'm homeschooling and that should entitle me to get a special exam instead of the standard one I did.

TheHydromancer said:
Being depressed about the bad mark I got in a sociology exam I had today... even though I'm pretty sure that it was incorrectly done by the school judging by the fact that I'm homeschooling and that should entitle me to get a special exam instead of the standard one I did.

I'm sorry to hear about that :(

I'm waiting for it to be closer to the time that I'm going around my friends house so I guess that I'm killing time. I've already been out once already getting shopping for my family.

Resenting the fact I've been locked up all day writing a Uni paper while the sun shines. Now I've abandoned it but need to get ready to go out for dinner. The sun will be gone by the time I step over the door. Disgrace. On the other hand, I soon get fed up of sunshine and long for Scottish greyness.

Ascertaining why I just completed 180 after reading something and it hitting me like a ton of bricks since it was something buried deep - and I mean very deep.

I'm procrastinating. there are things that I should be doing, but right now I just can't be bothered. I am doing the things that I enjoy doing instead such as listening to music and aimlessly surfing the web.

Latest posts

Back