What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to go out on a coffee date with someone new. Then, off to buy more scrub tops for clinical and write a 20-page paper for my unit on pediatric nursing. Perhaps I might go to a food and music festival downtown if the rain holds off.

ladyforsaken said:
Jéssica Soares said:
ladyforsaken said:
Jéssica Soares said:
I was trying to write a few more pages of my romance, but I guess I'm not much inspired these days -.-''

That is cool! You're a writer? :)

Indeed I am :D
Well, I don't have properly nothing published yet, but I really want it. I'm writing a fantasy novel which have about 150 pages by now :)

Awesome. Good luck to you on that!

thanks, dearie :)

well, right now I'm straightening my room x)

Watching Rugby, on flickr, dipping in and out of here, playing a few games and keeping my eye on stuff.

Or in other words sat on the computer in front of the telly :rolleyes:

...trying to figure out what to do next...too many things to juggle. Right now there is laundry in the wash, dishes in the wash, papers all over my bed, and a bathroom that could get a touch up. I would like to go to the grocery store for some salmon. Don't want to leave the house but should. Right now, I am feeling disorganized and complicated.

Chilling with F1 on, though I'm thinking about going on Xbox.

Watching the first few episodes of Princess Tutu and trying to figure out what the heck I'm looking at.

Latest posts

Back