What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9006 said:
Trying to get in touch with somebody by ringing the company number, only to hear the 56k dialup tone start blasting when I do.

Phone calls are one of the scariest things I encounter in daily life.

On another note, trying to watch a Bollywood movie here.

Getting ready for (another) job interview. I only had five hours of sleep, I'm already feeling anxious and I can't find my shoes.

This will be the third interview in a month. I'm beginning to think that people don't want to hire a recluse with social anxiety.....nah, that couldn't be. Normal people like weird people.

Locke said:
Getting ready for (another) job interview. I only had five hours of sleep, I'm already feeling anxious and I can't find my shoes.

This will be the third interview in a month. I'm beginning to think that people don't want to hire a recluse with social anxiety.....nah, that couldn't be. Normal people like weird people.

Good luck man, be sure to let us know how it went!

Rosebolt said:
Locke said:

Good luck man, be sure to let us know how it went!

Thanks Rosebolt! :) I found my shoes, so things are already looking up.

Good luck with your job interview, Locke!!!
And yours too, Mike!!!

I'm browsing the forum.. listening to music.. ignoring work at the moment.. chatting.. thinking..

Bones said:
Drinking water after mowing the grass in the backyard.

Cut mine next? lol
My back yard is so small, that I have an electric mower. :D You just plug it in - kinda like the vacuum cleaner. :p

I would plant tomatoes, onions, & peppers so I would not have to mow it anymore! :p

EveWasFramed said:
Bones said:
Drinking water after mowing the grass in the backyard.
Cut mine next? lol My back yard is so small, that I have an electric mower. :D You just plug it in - kinda like the vacuum cleaner. :p

Latest posts

Back