What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to my cousin talking complete rubbish, wish he'd shut the fresia up.

ladyforsaken said:
Doing work.. after work hours (hooray)

16.gif

"Booo!"

MissGuided said:
^quit wishing and just do it. What's the worst that can happen?

Piled up work... more pressure and stress... lack of time.. lack of sleep even more so than now.. lol.

ladyforsaken said:
MissGuided said:

Piled up work... more pressure and stress... lack of time.. lack of sleep even more so than now.. lol.

^^ THIS!!! I know exactly how you feel.
At this moment, Im taking a short break from cleaning. Yes, I know it's the 4th of July, but if I do it today, I MIGHT be able to do something with Jaylen this weekend - IF I don't have to work all weekend. Again.

I do not know how you keep going. *hugs*

Hopefully, you will be able to spend time with your daughter this weekend.

EveWasFramed said:
ladyforsaken said:
MissGuided said:

At this moment, Im taking a short break from cleaning. Yes, I know it's the 4th of July, but if I do it today, I MIGHT be able to do something with Jaylen this weekend - IF I don't have to work all weekend. Again.

Trying to convince myself that I'm awake in the middle of the night by choice.

EveWasFramed said:
ladyforsaken said:
MissGuided said:

Aww Eve :( hope it won't get to be so bad where you don't get to spend a bit of time with Jaylen. :\ *hugs* Hang in there though!

I just finished eating breakfast even though it's 5pm. Yup. My inner clock is backwards, I'm awake at night, sleep during the afternoon and eat breakfast in the evening. Yup.

Latest posts

Back