What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just browsing on internet about failure to thrive. My daughter is not sufficiently gaining weight and her doctor showed concern over it. That's why I am searching for some good information on how to deal with it.

hobit124 said:
I am just browsing on internet about failure to thrive. My daughter is not sufficiently gaining weight and her doctor showed concern over it. That's why I am searching for some good information on how to deal with it.

Good luck. I struggled with that with my little one the first few weeks. She lost substantial weight when she was first born, and wasn't back up to her birth weight at her 2 week wellness visit. I worried and worried when we went back for a weight check and she had barely gained two ounces. But I kept faithful with feelings, and at her two month she had gained well over 2 lbs since her last visit! They all gain in their own time. :)

Listening to some music. Relaxing. Pondering about babies.. they are so innocent and adorable.

I've been sitting at work with headphones on trying to avoid hearing people talk and avoid seeing the attractive woman that sits near me.

Totally neglecting work. Crazy ********.

Also, directly working with one doesn't help. Difficult colleague for another week. I can do this.... right?

Lilith said:
Sniffling

'cause I just finished crying.

Oh no :( *hugs* what's wrong?

Latest posts

Back