What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runciter said:
Sarah_Lbnz said:
SMOKING!! OH HOW I MISSED THEE! ha ha ha I love the taste of death. Inhaling that fresh poison into my lungs.

/I'm disgusting
//but it feels sooooooo good
///for now
////quitting tomorrow

You *****... :club:

Apologies but I'm currently unable to sleep without waking up in a cold sweat a few hours later. This is making me somewhat irritable. ARGH... fresia you nicotine.

Um, hi, person I've never talked to before. Who the fresia are you to call me a *****? How about you never call me or any woman on here that word again? I don't care about your excuse. If you were someone I knew well and were friends with, it would be a whole different matter, but I don't know you. What makes you think you could just use that word to a woman and it would be okay?

Sarah_Lbnz said:
Runciter said:
Sarah_Lbnz said:
SMOKING!! OH HOW I MISSED THEE! ha ha ha I love the taste of death. Inhaling that fresh poison into my lungs.

/I'm disgusting
//but it feels sooooooo good
///for now
////quitting tomorrow

You *****... :club:

Apologies but I'm currently unable to sleep without waking up in a cold sweat a few hours later. This is making me somewhat irritable. ARGH... fresia you nicotine.

Um, hi, person I've never talked to before. Who the fresia are you to call me a *****? How about you never call me or any woman on here that word again? I don't care about your excuse. If you were someone I knew well and were friends with, it would be a whole different matter, but I don't know you. What makes you think you could just use that word to a woman and it would be okay?

He was clearly just joking and being light hearted. Let's not have a honeysuckle storm. :rolleyes:

Sarah_Lbnz said:

Sorry if my humour wasn't quite clear enough for you. No need to get so aggravated, my intention was purely satirical sarcasm. Lighten up.

I am obviously devising a way to travel through time, quickly!

I'm typing on the forum, as usual, because I have nothing better to do, like a social life...bleh.

I am tired and trying to stay awake. Once again, I'm depressed or something, because I slept 14 hours and just want to sleep.

Have to do something productive. I'm too young to be tired all the time.

Running out of patience applying for more jobs today. Thankfully I'm playing football tonight. A blessing.

Playing Virtue's Last Reward, watching darts and trying to work out what's going on in earlier posts...

I just finished venting my sorrows in my private blog.

I actually feel better. (A little.)

Latest posts

Back