What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusting, spraying, brushing, wiping, vacuuming and finally playing a vinyl record ...then tutting as it still makes that clicking sound. :rolleyes:

Sat in bed with my laptop and Missy cat, crying pointlessly.
I'm also beating myself up about whether or not to eat breakfast.
I haven't slept at all tonight.

Broken_Doll said:
Sat in bed with my laptop and Missy cat, crying pointlessly.
I'm also beating myself up about whether or not to eat breakfast.
I haven't slept at all tonight.

Hugs for Broken_Doll!

I hope you feel better soon. Please don't beat yourself up. Perhaps you'd feel a bit less unhappy if you managed to get a little sleep?

I felt awful this morning, so I got out of bed and went for a walk at 5:30am in the pouring rain. It made me feel much happier than I felt before. My problems are the same, but somehow they seem smaller.

Trying to fight off a headache, and watching re-runs of Walking Dead on Netflix.

Wishing I didn't have to get up tomorrow.
Crying, quietly though, so as not to worry people.
Online shopping - more material things to fill a void that needs to be filled with something immaterial.

Doing my daily raids on vinidictus and thinking about maybe venturing out of my room for some food.

Socialawkwardness101 said:
Just finished watching the live announcement of the new doctor!

There was a live announcement?

I just read it on Facebook. He looks like an interesting doctor. I hope he's able to fill those large shoes!

Eating a hotcake, drinking vanilla atole, watching the simpsons and of course getting familiar with the forum.

Latest posts

Back