What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GraceBlossom said:
^ Good luck, you will be fine :). I know that doesn't stop you fretting though :).

Cheers, its a people day where you have to say how your 'reviewee' has been performing, I only have the one, a few years ago I had 18 and had to talk for an hour, after the first few minutes its not so bad but at the start I'm always really breathy and a bit shakey and I always feel a bit of a muppet!

Will be over soon enough anywau, hopefully I will be up first as I can leave once its done. Then I can come back here and post "All done" with several smilies to follow. :)

Imagining I'm having a nice hot cuppa tea at the ban hut. I.. will see you tomorrow, tea. Just you waitttt.

Basking in the glow of having got my works presentation out of the way...I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be. :D

putting away yet another birthday present that I am not going to give because the new "friend" doesn't want to be a friend at all, I had enough of feeling stupid

Peaches said:
putting away yet another birthday present that I am not going to give because the new "friend" doesn't want to be a friend at all, I had enough of feeling stupid

I'm sorry that happened to you Peaches :/ I don't understand how someone wouldn't want to be friends with you. Like I said before I think you're sweet and funny. I would totally let you give me a birthday present if I lived near you.

Watching stuff on youtube

maybe I smell? Must ask for feedback (it's not that they don't want presents, but I really don't feel like giving presents to non reliable people)

what stuff?

reading a spam email from Soon-Bang-Mi

I know what you mean. I guess I meant to say you would definitely feel like giving me a present xD

I doubt you smell! I probably smell... I don't like perfume...

I'm watching music videos and this silly girl

Hanging out in the backyard, enjoying the cooler temps, sounds of nature, clear sky, starlit night

ucxb said:
Hanging out in the backyard, enjoying the cooler temps, sounds of nature, clear sky, starlit night

Thats sounds great! I think I will go step outside. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Stabilising... may just give up and crash soon.. ugh.

here isn a hug to help stabilise you *hug*.

Come and I will make you some tea in the ban hut :).

Latest posts

Back