What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavey said:
Locke said:
9006 said:
Locke said:
No. I like Lost though - at least the first couple of seasons. :)

Lost is pretty good I thought, Hurley (Or whatever his name is) was funny in it. "Duuuuudeee..."

That guy is awesome in everything! He played a giant in Once Upon a Time.

Lost was a great TV show up until you realised they were just spinning it out in order to make more advertising/syndication dollars. Once I realised had little idea where the show was going and that they were never going to explain a myriad of plot details, I kind of lost interest.

The ending was awful too.

Yes, I'm bitter...

I liked the ending and the final series. It could never live up to what came before but at least they finished it.

Triple Bogey said:
Cavey said:
Locke said:
9006 said:
Locke said:
No. I like Lost though - at least the first couple of seasons. :)

Lost is pretty good I thought, Hurley (Or whatever his name is) was funny in it. "Duuuuudeee..."

That guy is awesome in everything! He played a giant in Once Upon a Time.

Lost was a great TV show up until you realised they were just spinning it out in order to make more advertising/syndication dollars. Once I realised had little idea where the show was going and that they were never going to explain a myriad of plot details, I kind of lost interest.

The ending was awful too.

Yes, I'm bitter...

I liked the ending and the final series. It could never live up to what came before but at least they finished it.

I agree with Cavey - I didn't like the ending. Still, the show was worth watching.

I'm also bitter about Locke's storyline, it had potential to be so much better. I was using the name before Lost came out, but us Lockes have to stick together.

Watching Fast 'n Loud and waiting for my freezer pizza to come out of the oven. Just another Monday evening.

It's like 5am or something and I'm buying tights and bulk buying sweets on Amazon while wearing footed onesie pyjamas and drinking strawberry milkshake. :)

Going on the chat for the first time in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages!

simhthmss said:
drinkin n bein stoned n watching 'angel' of all things i shud sleep

Angel was a good show. Buffy The Vampire Slayer is better though.

silversurfer said:
Doing nothing right now..bored..

Me too.

Brushing my teeth, going to the dollar store soon to buy a few things to pack my crap up.

Trying to recover from the mountain of food I ate today.

Hugs for Grace. Don't let life ruin that smile.

Latest posts

Back