What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was playing with my brand new Nintendo 3DS today because I bought it online last week. Will start my 3DS collection when I search for A Link Between Worlds at retail shops or Nintendo eShop.

About to try Pasta and Bolonesse for the first time(I'm a food phobic) I had a little taster of it and it didn't seem terrible, so I'm willingto to go to stage 2 :)

MrE1986 said:
About to try Pasta and Bolonesse for the first time(I'm a food phobic) I had a little taster of it and it didn't seem terrible, so I'm willingto to go to stage 2 :)

Yummy..

Snuggled in bed with the kids watching Home Alone stuffed after eating way too much rubbish :).

searching a movie but can`t find it online. Meanwhile watching another one. Flight.

recovering from the usual christmas scene, the only way I have to communicate to my aunt how much she hurt me with her indifference is to say that I am too sensitive (=crazy) and cry a lot, talk about learned self-image. At least now I know that wanting an average amount of respect is not being too sensitive.

Putting the finishing touches on my evil plot for revenge...

cat.jpg

Siiiiiiiiiiiigh. Stalling. I'm not sleepy, so... I just want to stay up until 3am. But I have to get up at 5:30am to get ready for work. I imagine I wouldn't be too aware at work tomorrow.

Watching funny videos on Youtube, needing something funny now, lol. :D

[youtube]fg1R32e7Xbk[/youtube]

Finished watching a movie. Ichi.
[video=youtube]
Making some tea now.

Latest posts

Back