What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally hopping mad, wondering whether to make a complaint against a nurse at the local Hospital. If I dont someone else will.

Going to put the final touches of my make up on so I can go to my Social Group. My outing for the week! Tonight's Mental Health Jeopardy. I do really good at that. They used to give out prizes like $20. gift cards for places, but they had to stop that! Oh well! I'll just try to win and bear it--get it? LOL! (Stupid, I know!)

Trying to do a tesco shop o.line on my daughters tablet while watching coronation street :)

Having a fit, because I bought two cheap wedding like rings to wrap a gift and I don't know if I lost them or threw them away. I am sick of my carelessness!

Nothing. Not sure what I want to do next. Start a new book? Watch a movie?(probably Looper) Watch more of the anime series Attack on Titan? I can't decide.

GraceBlossom said:
making a to do list while eating breakfast

It's breakfast time there? It's the middle of the night here.

I have to be up in 5 hours to take some electronics to be recycled. Old computers, tvs, and phones that don't work, etc.

I need to sort out what my surrogate sister left here. She literally left us three tvs, they are in the closet. I think they were bought from Goodwill. If they work, I will wire them together and include them in my home studio, when I have it set up (she has given them to me.) If they don't, they are going to this recycling place.

Latest posts

Back