What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working some of the stiffness out from yesterday's adventures with The Kid....that deep powder is a lotta work.

ladyforsaken said:
Reading my very own hate-mail. Interesting.

YOU get hate mail? That's gotta be one twisted up person!

Cleaning up, getting ready for my trip back to my sanctuary.

I'm currently uploading yet another video to my YouTube account, while I'm listening to modern Pop music from my iTunes library.

Peaches said:
wasting time writing bad music

hey as long as you're writing music, you're not wasting time. you're just getting the crap out to make way for the good. it's like doing your business so you can eat more ice cream. this pep talk got gross, sorry.

right now I am feeling crummy about myself, because I don't have friends.

EveWasFramed said:
ladyforsaken said:

(((((hugs)))))

Aww thanks Eve *hug*

WildernessWildChild said:
ladyforsaken said:

YOU get hate mail? That's gotta be one twisted up person!

Lol.. or maybe I'm the twisted one.

*jumping up and down* It's the grue!!! It's the grue - they are back! ! It really IS spring!! yipppeee....

[note - -annual migration north of grus grus, the stork, called 'grue' in france. Thousands and thousands passing overhead in V or Y formations, calling to each other, circling, wheeling..... Right over my house, some of them. What can I say. The curtain rail fell off onto my head this morning, but now.... nature has made it all go away! ]

^Its because we keep you here with us :)

Heading out for a lunch-date with the one who got away. Kind of sweet and torturous but I'm glad we've maintained a friendship despite there being no chance for us.

Latest posts

Back