What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking a little hiatus from cleaning the house...like I just did yesterday. Amazing, simply amazing how messy a house can get when you have a 5-year old and his little friends running around for a couple of hours. Sheesh...

Waiting for the othe boot to drop- some days just aren't worth getting out of bed for.

trying to stop the huge allergy attack after my lovely mother left a container full of dust in front of where I would unavoidably go, the toilet
and of course she never does it on purpose

TheRealCallie said:
Searching for my motivation. I seem to have lost it, has anyone seen it?

Try looking down the side of the couch - that's where I always find things. If you happen to find it, could you see if my willpower is down there too?

Cavey said:
TheRealCallie said:

Try looking down the side of the couch - that's where I always find things. If you happen to find it, could you see if my willpower is down there too?

Nope, it's not in the couch....and neither is your willpower. Still searching.

Writing up an Incident Report for work. I got a mouthful of Dynakil, the most toxin and corrosive chemical I have to deal with. How could I be so stupid ??!!
God help me, I'm an idiot.

Grackle said:
Writing up an Incident Report for work. I got a mouthful of Dynakil, the most toxin and corrosive chemical I have to deal with. How could I be so stupid ??!!
God help me, I'm an idiot.

I could ask how the hell you did that? But right now I have been scouring my kitchen ceiling with a strong proprietary grease killing bleachy spray and got some in my eyes... so my little red-rimmed peepers need to be relaxed a bit... I feel a jag-nap coming on...zzzzz rabid weasels? where?zzzz

TheRealCallie said:
Cavey said:
TheRealCallie said:

Nope, it's not in the couch....and neither is your willpower. Still searching.

I found my willpower in my fridge along with a lovely prosciutto, mushroom and mozzarella pizza and now I'm purchasing cards online for a number of family birthdays and mother's day. No sign of your motivation yet...

Latest posts

Back