What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to find things to do in order to keep myself pre-occupied for the time being. I'm mean't be be going out a bit later on so that'll be something.

Chatting with one of my best ladies. Like finally, it's so nice to talk to someone who truly gets you and is just on your level. I don't even feel like hiding in my shell with her around.

I'm just browsing this forum whilst remaining logged in on Facebook so not a lot, however I will be going to the doctors a bit later on and I'm also taking my Sister to the park.

Working, while contemplating on what to do with my phone, and also thinking about the future. *breathes*

My nose is exploding in a cloud of snot... My eyes burn.. Even my skin is itching. Mowing the rest of the lawn can wait. I'm having a jagmed and a lie down...

10153890_10152036629171088_1910534827234481330_n.jpg

Appreciating this look ^ :)

jaguarundi said:
My nose is exploding in a cloud of snot... My eyes burn.. Even my skin is itching. Mowing the rest of the lawn can wait. I'm having a jagmed and a lie down...

Aww get better soon, jag!

Latest posts

Back