What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward W said:
Heh heh! Me too, well Lychee juice and... NOT working (well, too hard anyway!) :p

Does your "not working hard" means you're still doing some work and that is to set up pranks to all your other colleagues at work?

I won't be surprised.

ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:
Heh heh! Me too, well Lychee juice and... NOT working (well, too hard anyway!) :p

Does your "not working hard" means you're still doing some work and that is to set up pranks to all your other colleagues at work?

I won't be surprised.

How dare you!!! I am a proffesheenal! :p

Peaches said:
feeling like a stereotype

YOU are definitely no stereotype Peaches!

Sitting in a bulldozer on top of a mountain surrounded by fog and darkness....

Edward W said:
ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:

I won't be surprised.

How dare you!!! I am a proffesheenal! :p

Right, at pranking! :p

Drinking an iced mocha. The baristas thought I looked tired and gave me an extra shot of espresso.

Contemplating chemical warfare on the wasp colony- there's no end to the little ******* and I'm getting tired of using them for target practice.

Unsure what to do now. Just finished a whole morning full of chores, having some citroen tea and just wondering what to do. I guess I should get some work done. Yeap, on a Sunday.

ladyforsaken said:
Unsure what to do now. Just finished a whole morning full of chores, having some citroen tea and just wondering what to do. I guess I should get some work done. Yeap, on a Sunday.

**Hugs** work! What a bore.

I am just finished getting ready to go out to the château for Sunday Lunch.

I will think of you all as I eat and drink to the point of immobility, then come home to recline, sea-lion like of the settee....😹

catch up with work or socialize with people I probably don't have anything in common?

Jaguarundi: the Chateau sounds so romantic!

Please eat for me as well :)

Latest posts

Back