What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaches said:
catch up with work or socialize with people I probably don't have anything in common?

Jaguarundi: the Chateau sounds so romantic!

Please eat for me as well :)

Well I went with my father so the romance factor was obviously lacking. I did however eat for you as well, dear Peaches. In fact I reckon I ate and drank enough for half of ALL. See 'Sunday Lunch' thread for the pictures....:p

A bike ride for exercise.

And wishing everyone the bestest day they can possible have.

johnny196775 said:
A bike ride for exercise.

And wishing everyone the bestest day they can possible have.

Have a good day yourself, Johnny!

jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:
Unsure what to do now. Just finished a whole morning full of chores, having some citroen tea and just wondering what to do. I guess I should get some work done. Yeap, on a Sunday.

**Hugs** work! What a bore.

I am just finished getting ready to go out to the château for Sunday Lunch.

I will think of you all as I eat and drink to the point of immobility, then come home to recline, sea-lion like of the settee....😹

Wow that sounds like a whole lot to eat for lol. Hope you had a great time! *hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
Time to get some work done. :(

No!

Tell them to go
ae235
themselves!!!

^chuckling at Eddies animated avatar

packing up for returning to the mine

going over to get the t.p. off the neighbours tree/fence/bushes/etc. now that everyones seen it on their way to work/school. I love messing with people

Alone at a restaurant waiting on my food and staring at the group in front of me. So many smiles and happy faces. Sigh

I'm at work, wishing I wasn't here... It's gonna be one of those days... Raining pretty hard outside & people are being ass-holes... Not sure if I can last till 10 tonight...

Could someone maybe tell me how to change the words under my username?

It just says member. That seems boring.

Latest posts

Back