What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting on a bench on the edge of Derwent Water, surrounded by canada geese, mallards, swans and assorted other bird life. I'm more relaxed than I've been in years and i'm enjoying being bathed in glorious sunshine. This was definitely one of my better spur of the moment decisions.

Sitting sorting through the photos I took today and watching Commonwealth Games highlights on the TV.

Cavey said:
Sitting sorting through the photos I took today and watching Commonwealth Games highlights on the TV.

did you stop what you were doing at the mention of someone called either:

- joanne arousal
- joanna rousal

I mean, in either case thats a bad name haha

zibafu said:
Cavey said:

- joanne arousal
- joanna rousal

Hah. I've been watching Joanna Rowsell cycling for many years and it never even crossed my mind that her name was amusing. I wonder how I missed it?!

Trying to cool off. **** the heat. If I wanted to be cooked I'd have put myself in an oven or something.

Cavey said:
zibafu said:
Cavey said:

- joanne arousal
- joanna rousal

Hah. I've been watching Joanna Rowsell cycling for many years and it never even crossed my mind that her name was amusing. I wonder how I missed it?!

haha, I was just walking past the tv and did a double take as the commentator mentioned her name :eek:

Finishing my coffee then going for a walk down a nearby trail. Gotta remember bear spray.

WildernessWildChild said:
Finishing my coffee then going for a walk down a nearby trail. Gotta remember bear spray.

I go for walks down local trails, through the woods and down by the lakes and I've never had to take bear spray!? The most I have to fear is being attacked by a fearsome mosquito.

I'd quite like to take some photos of the bears though and Canada has some lovely looking scenery.

Cavey said:
WildernessWildChild said:

I go for walks down local trails, through the woods and down by the lakes and I've never had to take bear spray!? The most I have to fear is being attacked by a fearsome mosquito.

I'd quite like to take some photos of the bears though and Canada has some lovely looking scenery.

Saw a couple of good sized Browns last weekend that were in the 300 pound+ range eating berries, I was in the same area I walked in today but no sign of them (except droppings).

And now I'm gonna wake Kid up with a water gun, it's way too late in the morning to be in bed....might be a good idea to take my bear spray with me as well....

Latest posts

Back