What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who wants to read about the difference between PCI, PCIe, and PCI-X slots with me?

Also, drinking coffee.

Tealeaf said:
Who wants to read about the difference between PCI, PCIe, and PCI-X slots with me?

Also, drinking coffee.

About what and what? lol

I'm getting over the ass end of my hang over and trying to figure out this computer. I hate technology.

JHK said:
Tealeaf said:

Also, drinking coffee.

About what and what? lol

I'm getting over the ass end of my hang over and trying to figure out this computer. I hate technology.

You don't want to know what those are and how to identify them on a motherboard, then... :D

Tealeaf said:
JHK said:
Tealeaf said:

Also, drinking coffee.

About what and what? lol

You don't want to know what those are and how to identify them on a motherboard, then... :D

If I can differentiate between them without thinking, do I win anything?

Tealeaf said:
JHK said:
Tealeaf said:

Also, drinking coffee.

About what and what? lol

Ha! I can't even get past the start menu on this stupid thing. I lost my control panel. It's all different and way beyond my simple means.
I don't even know what a motherboard is. LOL

Cavey said:
If I can differentiate between them without thinking, do I win anything?

10 nerd points. Redeemable... absolutely nowhere.

JHK said:
Ha! I can't even get past the start menu on this stupid thing. I lost my control panel. It's all different and way beyond my simple means.
I don't even know what a motherboard is. LOL

What are you trying to do on what operating system?

Tealeaf said:

It came with a bunch of stuff on it - Trip Advisor and Snapfish and stuff - I was going to try and un-install it but... Looks like that isn't happening.
It's windows 8, I think.

JHK said:
Tealeaf said:

It came with a bunch of stuff on it - Trip Advisor and Snapfish and stuff - I was going to try and un-install it but... Looks like that isn't happening.
It's windows 8, I think.

Windows key + C together should get you to the right-hand panel... Control Panel should be under Settings. There might be a quicker way, but I don't know it off the top of my head.

Sitting in silence thinking about life and love and all the things that I care about in this world.

finished my second day of writing and calling it a day (actually night). Thinking.

zero said:
finished my second day of writing and calling it a day (actually night). Thinking.

What are you writing? eωe

I'm having chocolate on graham crackers wilk milk enjoying the house to myself >o<~ <3

Latest posts

Back