What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching a friend stream GTA V and trying to be annoying by narrating.

"fresia!" Steve said, slamming his hands on the wheel. "Who is this ******* in the road? I have to get to work!" But the ******* just sat in the road, looking at his map.

"I have to read about this" Amanda said as the man tore through the park. She checked Twitter, but as it was real-time there was no news yet. Then she was hit in the face with a club.

Tealeaf: Don't pee in the pool.
Player: I'll pee wherever

And he did, peeing long and hard as he walked through the party. He then proceeded to take his incontinence out on the young, pushing them into the very pool where he had first begun.

Sitting drinking an Earl Grey tea and waiting for a visitor. I was planning on cleaning the house, but the aforementioned visitor has given me a good enough excuse to postpone this activity until a later date.

gggrrrrr navigating the internet trying to get bored enough to finally fall asleep - why is everything so interesting?

Watching my cat strut his stuff around the living room and then pounce on me wanting to be tickled. He is so daft.

Latest posts

Back