What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Compiling a 'racing playlist' since I'm getting into racing games again and I can never stand the preset tracks.

Drinking vodka, eating oranges (no lemons here hah). Got to stay at my mom's house this year, home alone since her & her husband work graveyard shifts tonight. The past 2 yrs on New Years, I was living out of my car, parked at the beach, watching families & friends enjoying the fireworks together while I watched from my car, listening to music on the radio.
So this year, I'm drinking and watching a favorite show of mine that's showing a marathon all night. Good enough time for me! Happy New Year🎉

Waiting for my breakfast to thaw. A cooler on the balcony is no perfect fridge replacement after all.

giving up on someone... not sure they even need to know, they don't seem to care anyway

Trying to gather paperwork regarding my tax return for last year when I was still in Canada (I'm back in US now). I don't mind paying taxes, but gosh the forms can be confusing! Haha After that, a bit of exercise!

Studying in a very half-arsed manner. I really don't see the tests I have to sit on the 11th going very well.

Drinking very strong black coffee, lighting candles, getting out the heavy duty material. honeysuckle's about to get serious.

Latest posts

Back