What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening through some of the material I've prepared for my second album. Need to get back into this soon.

listening to y and t. a band my step sister knew in the 80s. she commited suicide a year or so ago. i remember her needing help making a sandwich because she was tripping on acid.

Bluey said:
Eating a massive bag of Doritos and for everyone one take I tell myself this is the last one then I take another.
Its a problem :)

I had that problem with the lightly salted ones

Serephina said:
Bluey said:
Eating a massive bag of Doritos and for everyone one take I tell myself this is the last one then I take another.
Its a problem :)

I had that problem with the lightly salted ones

Thats not helping. Am still going at it.
You need to tell me how to stop?
This are the tangy cheese one. But i also have Twirl bites big bag on the go too. yes I know I need help lol
Not to eat them. I can take care of that myself. But help in to stop :p
But am still not sharing just in case anyone asks.
There has to be some perks to living alone lol

johnny196775Again said:
can we hear a sample?

I feel like this one still needs a bit of work and alterations in some areas but the basic idea is pretty much carved out.

In my backyard, watching the banana and palm trees, listening to Roland Alphonso Ska music.

Iceman1978 said:
In my backyard, watching the banana and palm trees, listening to Roland Alphonso Ska music.

You have a banana tree? That would die here lol
Which is a shame I mostly always have a banana most days.

My day, I go up, had a coffee, had another coffee. went to gym.
Did some cardio, and smashed it. Got back home and cooked dinner for myself. Just had a power nap, and now am sat on here with a nice cup of tea.

It is very sunny out side. I wish I had a reason to be out there.

Trying to figure out if I can wait until tomorrow to see a doctor, and anticipating hugging Solivagant in the next couple of minutes. I'm in pain, I need a hug.

Locke said:
Trying to figure out if I can wait until tomorrow to see a doctor, and anticipating hugging Solivagant in the next couple of minutes. I'm in pain, I need a hug.

Hey, stranger. :0

Hope you're doing okay there... and that the pain isn't a major one? :\

Take care, please.

Debating with myself if I feel like playing Skyrim or bass.
Either way, headphones are gonna come in helpful. I'm not used to living with other people again yet.
And when I'm sick, I wanna be left alone.

Debating between a movie, games, and ... ? That feeling when nothing quite seems like it'll catch your attention. Summer gets me so wistful, but at least it's not winter.

Latest posts

Back