What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feels like highschool drama, Thinking that I can check out enough that it won`t impact me, Hoping that *that* is learned sooner than later !

ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
ill and agitated, the latter not completely in a bad way, hope it goes away soon

Get well soon *hugs*

thank you
actually it's because there might be some interesting news in my life, the illness always comes and goes :)

ucxb said:
Feels like highschool drama, Thinking that I can check out enough that it won`t impact me, Hoping that *that* is learned sooner than later !

That is very descriptive of something I've encountered the last couple of days....I can't understand why there's a need to blow things completely out of proportion, honestly can't figure out if it's insecurity or manipulation.

We're likely dealing with completely unrelated things but your words sounded so appropriate to describe today.

johnny196775 said:
I want to be happy. but it is hard.

It's not that hard actually. Happiness isn't in things or objects nor people. Happiness is in yourself being happy with yourself, with all your flaws.
A great man once said:
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not people or things.

thelonegamer said:
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not people or things.

I knew I'd read that somewhere before- duh, should've realized it was Einstein.

Good one to pick tlg.

Triple Bogey said:
I am happy. It's only people who occasionally spoil it. People who give me honeysuckle.

I do not believe that to be an effective attitude. If you let other people drag you down, you will be feeling bad often.

Rosebolt said:
Triple Bogey said:
I am happy. It's only people who occasionally spoil it. People who give me honeysuckle.

I do not believe that to be an effective attitude. If you let other people drag you down, you will be feeling bad often.

can't help it sometimes.

I'm hoping I can get the court to switch my jury duty to a better location, than someplace that is over 2 hours away, one way. So more than 4 hours travel time, in all. Also hoping I can get this internship coming up...that would really go a long way to solving my lack of work experiences and professional references problem.

Ever stop, look around you, and wonder which of the people in your vicinity are the perverts writing and purchasing things like yeti erotica?

I still think about her a lot. We could have had a great summer together.
I can't deny that I still love her. I can't lie to myself and say that I don't want her back. It's pathetic.
But I can't keep dwelling in the past. I need to find a way to move on.

Anyway, I feel better than usual.

Latest posts

Back