What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, edit your post so it looks like you didn't say there's something wrong with us. Okay.

I almost feel a little less offended.

TheSkaFish said:
I didn't read those. I won't be reading them either. Keep having fun though.

Yet again, you know what I said. Hmm.....

TheSkaFish said:
Seriously. This is bordering on online harassment. I've told you twice now to leave me alone. I tried just telling you that plainly. If you won't, I'm going to have to take this matter to the next level. For the last time. Leave me alone.

Oh you edited again. Well, SkaFish, this is a public forum. I can post where I want, and so can Rainbows.
Perhaps, if you want us to leave you alone, you should stop replying to OUR posts...since you have us on ignore anyway, it shouldn't be a problem.

TheSkaFish said:
Triple Bogey said:
people come on here because they are lonely and unhappy. There is nothing wrong with having a moan about things.

True. I thought that was somewhat the point...giving people a place to spill their thoughts, when there's no one to talk to in real life and you just can't keep it to yourself anymore.

Triple Bogey said:
I find the smug arseholes the worst !
What are they doing on here ?

I agree. This is a question I ask all the time. If they have things so figured out, why be here? Why spend time on a message board when you know what to do to get the life you want? Obviously they know what works so instead of being condescending dickweeds putting us down and cheering for the ******** of the world, why don't they just go out and do whatever it is they know works and enjoy their lives. The rest of us who can't seem to get it no matter what we try would love to know how to just get what we want out of life like that. At the very least they could offer a real solution, instead of just saying "give up", "learn to be happy with less" or some other smug bullshit. That's like, exactly what someone doesn't need when they are already down on their luck.

I can't say I figured everything out, but I have a general idea of what I need to do with my life. What I want from here is SUPPORT to keep trying to get what I want no matter how many times I fail. It is essential for me to know there are people here or wherever who sincerely wish good for me and who can tell me "you can do it, just don't stop trying".
The second reason is to get others opinions, or may be ideas of those who are in the same shoes, to see, may be their plan or thoughts are more effective.

And guys, please, stop offending each other! You all are here for a reason! Respect the reason whatever it is. Just keep in mind, everybody is different and no need for personal attacks!

What am I thinking? Advice is often ignored by some very stubborn people here, and it makes me wonder why I give any advice at all.

Also...everybody has a choice: be miserable, positive, talk about happy stuff or negative. Whatever it is don't force your choice on others.

TheSkaFish said:
I didn't read those. I won't be reading them either. Seriously. This is bordering on online harassment. I've told you twice now to leave me alone. I tried just telling you that plainly. If you won't, I'm going to have to take this matter to the next level. For the last time. Leave me alone.

This is amusing. But yeah, what did you do? It sounds like you have been looking for people who dislike either rainbows or callie and whine about it somewhere? This is like ... I can't even remember how many times you have insulted people.

Case said:
What am I thinking? Advice is often ignored by some very stubborn people here, and it makes me wonder why I give any advice at all.

Those, you give it to, may ignore your advice, but someone else may read it and it could be helpful for that other person. ;)

Lowlander said:
TheSkaFish said:
I didn't read those. I won't be reading them either. Seriously. This is bordering on online harassment. I've told you twice now to leave me alone. I tried just telling you that plainly. If you won't, I'm going to have to take this matter to the next level. For the last time. Leave me alone.

This is amusing. But yeah, what did you do? It sounds like you have been looking for people who dislike either rainbows or callie and whine about it somewhere? This is like ... I can't even remember how many times you have insulted people.
Yeah, but he edits and takes the insults out, making himself appear to be the good guy and us to be the villains. He insults everyone, then turns around and tries to be the victim.

InSearchOfPeople said:
Case said:

Those, you give it to, may ignore your advice, but someone else may read it and it could be helpful for that other person. ;)

Perhaps, and for this I should be grateful. :)

Case said:
InSearchOfPeople said:
Case said:

Perhaps, and for this I should be grateful. :)

Indeed. For what it's worth (given it's me :p ) I agree with most of what you say. You give good advice. Hopefully, someone is listening to it. :)

TheRealCallie said:
Yeah, but he edits and takes the insults out, making himself appear to be the good guy and us to be the villains. He insults everyone, then turns around and tries to be the victim.

FWIW, Callie, I don't see you or Rainbows as worthy of being ignored. I've ignored some people, but they usually end up being banned anyway.

TheSkaFish said:

Feeling sad, now that it's really sinking in that the girl I loved is gone, probably for good. Not only that, but it's also really sinking in that I'm probably never going to have a relationship. And it's all my fault. I didn't cultivate an interesting enough life and attitude by the time I needed to have it, and as a result, I let all the girls that had everything I wanted slip through my fingers. I could have been so happy, having them push me to have more depth, to be more creative and adventurous. The things we could have done together, the places we could have gone, the conversations we could have had, the memories we could have created...we could have had a wonderful life together and now that will most likely never be. Now if I want a relationship, the only option left is to just pretend to be interested in someone and just play along, the whole time I'll just be sad that this is where I wound up. But I'll never truly be happy there, with someone who doesn't inspire me at all. And I could never even get the motivation to ask out someone I think is just okay, and have to slog my way through conversations about things like sports and tv shows. And I'll go the rest of my life wishing it could have been different. If I could have just ******* been the kind of person that had what they wanted, if I'd just been interesting and exciting and deep and fun and successful, I could have gotten to experience romantic love, and all of the good feelings and experiences that go along with it. Now I'll never know what it feels like to be with someone I truly want. I just want to do my life over again. I want to be someone else.

It really sucks to have to go your own way. All I can think of is that I'll never get to experience the laughter, the late-night chats, the trips, the cuddling, the warmth, the closeness that you can't get with your family or your friends. The feeling of caring and being cared for that I don't get to know. I'll never get to experience the excitement as I build a connection with someone, never get to go out and do things with just the two of us. Never get to even hug or hold hands. I suppose I should keep trying to build an interesting life in the off-chance one of the girls I wanted breaks up or gets divorced, but it's a distant hope at best. Going my own way. This is what I get to experience with my one and only life, because this is what all of my ******* choices that I've made add up to. God **** it.

Having read all the posts since this one, I have two opinions.

1) If you are being serious and honest, the only one stopping you from being happy is yourself. You sound very self absorbed, very very self absorbed. If you found more than one person who you think would make you happy, why would you assume you will never find another one? You repeatedly state how boring you find yourself, so do something interesting. Don't do it to impress anyone else, do it because you think it's interesting. No matter how bizarre your interest there will be plenty of people out there into it too. No one is going to show up and hand you what you want (if they do, they are doing you a great disservice), you have to get up and earn it. I think you need to make an effort to change what you don't like about yourself. If you can't respect yourself, you'll never be able to respect anyone else. You would benefit from helping to bring some happiness to others as well, see if it can distract you from thinking about how sorry you are for yourself. The cold truth is no one is going to fix you for you.

Lowlander said:
This is like ... I can't even remember how many times you have insulted people.

Because they provoke me. Repeatedly, after I've asked them to leave me alone, after I've told them I'm not interested in anything they have to say so they might as well stop, also repeatedly.

Even after I've told them I've Ignored you and won't read your comments anymore, they still go on.

Because when things are already bad, I have that much less patience for smugness and I run out of rope. It makes me stop caring about being nice and sunny and friendly and just makes me want to lash out.

Me thinks someone doesn't understand the concept of putting someone on ignore. If you're going to read the posts anyway, it's kind of pointless, I would say. lol

Also, for all you think you know what I mean by what I write, you do not. I don't go around insulting people, but I guess it's okay for you to do that, if you claim someone pushed you too far.

Like I said - I've Ignored you. If you don't like the things I say, why don't you just Ignore me? You, or anyone who doesn't like what I say. Just add me to your Ignore list. I never even say anything to any of you if you don't say anything to me first. I won't insult you if you won't provoke me. I'm not looking for a fight. If you don't like what I say, just Ignore my posts. That way we'll stay out of each other's way.

I see you keep replying. I don't know what for. I told you I'm not reading them. But do what you want. I'll make an official complaint if I have to.

PqYETF.gif

TheSkaFish said:
Like I said - I've Ignored you. If you don't like the things I say, why don't you just Ignore me? You, or anyone who doesn't like what I say. Just add me to your Ignore list. I never even say anything to any of you if you don't say anything to me first. I won't insult you if you won't provoke me. I'm not looking for a fight. If you don't like what I say, just Ignore my posts. That way we'll stay out of each other's way.

Um, if you don't like what I say, don't reply to it. Ignore it and stop reading my posts. I don't care what I say, that doesn't give you the right to insult me or anyone else. If I see something I don't like, I will reply to it, but I have yet to insult you or anyone else here.
I don't care if YOU think I push you, you claim to have me on ignore and totally disregard what that feature is for. So that's on you, not me. Sorry, but this is completely on you. People push me all the time, I don't resort to attacking them with insults.

Latest posts

Back