What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnny196775 said:
this forum can be very depressing most of the time.

Agreed. Most things of a positive nature get ignored but anything filled with self-pity, misery, and general whining and bitching gets all kinds of play....

WildernessWildChild said:
johnny196775 said:

Agreed. Most things of a positive nature get ignored but anything filled with self-pity, misery, and general whining and bitching gets all kinds of play....

Agree to some part. After reading TheSkaFish last post, I had a thought of looking for a different type of forum, something like positive thinking or supporting each other's happiness...
Anyways, I was looking for support, but see for the most part isolated miserable messages without any responses to them.

Like they say "misery loves misery".....I don't want to be a part of that.

InSearchOfPeople said:
Agree to some part. After reading TheSkaFish last post, I had a thought of looking for a different type of forum, something like positive thinking or supporting each other's happiness...
Anyways, I was looking for support, but see for the most part isolated miserable messages without any responses to them.

I'm sorry my post made you feel that way, but I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do except not say anything and bottle it up inside. Things aren't going very well for me right now. They haven't been going well for me in a long time now. My whole life, no one has really been interested in me, nor has anyone really interested me either. Then I finally met girls who had it all. And they actually talked to me, and were interested in the same things as me, and it seemed we hit it off. It looked like I finally found my niche. But every time I look for love it turns out the exact same way. I don't even get to the point where I'm dating them, but we break up. I just get rejected or overlooked from the get-go. I'm so tired of it. And now there's nothing I can do anymore.

TheSkaFish said:
InSearchOfPeople said:

I'm sorry my post made you feel that way, but I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do except not say anything and bottle it up inside. Things aren't going very well for me right now. They haven't been going well for me in a long time now. My whole life, no one has really been interested in me, nor has anyone really interested me either. Then I finally met girls who had it all. And they actually talked to me, and were interested in the same things as me, and it seemed we hit it off. It looked like I finally found my niche. But every time I look for love it turns out the exact same way. I don't even get to the point where I'm dating them, but we break up. I just get rejected or overlooked from the get-go. I'm so tired of it. And now there's nothing I can do anymore.

Well....may be you should stop looking for "girlS", may be you are wishing for the wrong in the first place.
Why do you want multiple girls? You need just one and only,the right one for you. And when she feels that this is how your treat her, as the one, she might just stay with you forever and will make you happy.

Trust me, girls can feel, if you are after a few of them and they don't want it. Every girls wants to be special.

InSearchOfPeople said:
Well....may be you should stop looking for "girlS", may be you are wishing for the wrong in the first place.
Why do you want multiple girls? You need just one and only,the right one for you. And when she feels that this is how your treat her, as the one, she might just stay with you forever and will make you happy.

Trust me, girls can feel, if you are after a few of them and they don't want it. Every girls wants to be special.

Maybe I phrased that incorrectly. Don't get me wrong, I did not mean to imply that I was trying to be a player. Far from it. I don't have the ability, and furthermore I just don't want to be that person. I just meant to say, there were 3 girls and any one of them could have been the right one for me. And during the year or so I was talking to her, she was the only one I was really thinking about. Anyway. Guess it doesn't matter now.

WildernessWildChild said:
johnny196775 said:

people come on here because they are lonely and unhappy. There is nothing wrong with having a moan about things.

I find the smug arseholes the worst !
What are they doing on here ?

Triple Bogey said:
people come on here because they are lonely and unhappy. There is nothing wrong with having a moan about things.

True. I thought that was somewhat the point...giving people a place to spill their thoughts, when there's no one to talk to in real life and you just can't keep it to yourself anymore.

Triple Bogey said:
I find the smug arseholes the worst !
What are they doing on here ?

I agree. This is a question I ask all the time. If they have things so figured out, why be here? Why spend time on a message board when you know what to do to get the life you want? Obviously they know what works so instead of being condescending dickweeds putting us down and cheering for the ******** of the world, why don't they just go out and do whatever it is they know works and enjoy their lives. The rest of us who can't seem to get it no matter what we try would love to know how to just get what we want out of life like that. At the very least they could offer a real solution, instead of just saying "give up", "learn to be happy with less" or some other smug bullshit. That's like, exactly what someone doesn't need when they are already down on their luck.

I, one of the people seen as a dickweed, am here because I am chronically ill, yet I do have social experience before I got sick. With this social experience, I try to help people here who ask for advice. You ask advice in many threads (a few that aren't your own..) , but you don't listen. You refuse to take advice? Fine. Then don't - but don't go around calling people a 'dickweed', or whatever that's even supposed to mean. Thanks.

So, you people are saying everyone who is lonely or alone needs to be nice? LOL, what ******* world do you live in, because it certainly isn't this one.
ANYONE can join this forum, there are no requirements other than following the rules. It's funny how many people forget that. So what if someone has figured their lives out, does that mean they can't try to help others do the same thing? So what if someone is not as nice as you want them to be, it's not your right to tell someone else that they can't be here or they can't be how they are.
Stop judging people you have no right to judge...The ONLY person you have a right to judge is yourself.

Yeah, I know how to go get a life, but that doesn't mean I have the time to do it, so I guess that means I don't belong here. I belong where I feel I belong and as I have friends here, I'm staying. I'm sure others feel the same and if not, they have their own reasons for staying. Get over it.

Also, perhaps you would get further if you would take advice you're given by MULTIPLE people and stop making whatever excuse that you make to not do it.

TheRealCallie said:
Lowlander said:
I don't know what to say except for the fact that I'm quite offended?

I don't know if you're allowed to be offended. Perhaps you should ask those that decide who can and cannot be here....

You cannot be offended, stop!

TheRealCallie said:
I am feeling very very amused. :D

I suspect I know why :p

TheRealCallie said:
Lowlander said:
I don't know what to say except for the fact that I'm quite offended?

I don't know if you're allowed to be offended. Perhaps you should ask those that decide who can and cannot be here....

Ziiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg

Callie and Rainbows -

I've had the both of you on my Ignore list for a while just so you know, so seriously, don't talk to me. I've told you this before. Or go ahead and keep talking honeysuckle to me, even though you now know I won't be reading it from here on out. That's just sad though, if you ask me. I only did this time, so I could let you know. It's like you get off on agitating people, or something. I know for a fact I'm not the only one who has a problem with you.

If you have us on ignore, why are you talking to US? Don't look at our posts if you don't want to know what they say....which is why you SUPPOSEDLY have us on ignore....remember?

And before you go around saying that WE are talking honeysuckle, you may want to look at what YOU are saying

I didn't read those. I won't be reading them either. Seriously. This is bordering on online harassment. I've told you twice now to leave me alone. I tried just telling you that plainly. If you won't, I'm going to have to take this matter to the next level. For the last time. Leave me alone.

photomar27120417.gif

Latest posts

Back