What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
painter said:
The title of this thread irks me. It's an irrational irk, probably, similar to how crazy it drives me when a person includes The Beatles in their favourite music list. Sure they were OK but there was so much better music from those times, music that wasn't horrid chirpy lalala guff.
But it's like you have these generic "What are you thinking" threads on a lot of forums, and nostalgia threads, and feeling threads. Then you have this one which is trying so hard to encompass everything, I'm sure if thread titles could be much longer it would have been the "What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, listening to, smelling, hearing, tasting, eating, touching, drinking, smoking and ******* right now?" thread. It's rather ambiguous.

It's irked me every time since I first saw it, but the fact I know it's an irrational irk has kept me holding back. But, it did ask me what I'm thinking and feeling right now. Well here it is!

#nooffence
#sorryforbeinggrumpy
#<3ureally

Could be someone needs to do some of the ******* mentioned above....

In a really strange mood.
Found out my ex got engaged a little over a month after breaking up with me (people do that?).
I am not sure how I feel about it - or whether I feel anything at all, really.
I don't really feel angry or sad. I am not upset. No negative emotions.
In fact, I am kinda happy for her. I hope it works out.

As for me, I am chillin'. Life is kinda sorta good.

I had to dig up an old thread on another forum where politely exchanging opinions on the meaning of life with no debating allowed was referred to as "philosophy".

I feel dirty and need to shower now.

Hoping my plans go well, hoping it all goes fine 'cause if it doesn't I'll be doomed :(

I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow-white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company

I'd like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout the land

(That's the song I hear)
(Let the world sing today)
In perfect harmony

In perfect harmony

Id like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow-white turtle doves

I wish I didn't feel so isolated, so removed from humanity.

Also, I'm fighting the urge to pig out on pizza. I think I'll go out and see a movie.

Its oh so very hard to keep track of pms and whos who and thread thread and post post. I will try better.

I am feeling ice cream, hoping for ice cream, thinking of ice cream and remembering ice cream. Please..

Case said:
I wish I didn't feel so isolated, so removed from humanity.

Also, I'm fighting the urge to pig out on pizza. I think I'll go out and see a movie.

It's a good idea!

Whenever I felt extremely lonely or depressed, and didn't know where to turn, I would go see a movie. For some people it is weird to watch it alone, for me it's ok, I got used to it, when I was partially homeless, it killed time, that I had to be out, faster.

A good, strong movie, best based on a true story, changes your paradigm.

I normally walk out with a whole different view on many things. :shy:

ladyforsaken said:
I am feeling ice cream, hoping for ice cream, thinking of ice cream and remembering ice cream. Please..

I have 6 packs of mochi in my fridge, I hear them calling my name, but I'll wait till the morning :D

InSearchOfPeople said:
ladyforsaken said:

I have 6 packs of mochi in my fridge, I hear them calling my name, but I'll wait till the morning :D

6 packs :0

Don't tell me you'd eat them all at once.

Wish I had ice cream. :(

i hate sleep. If i had enough money i could pay someone to sleep for me. If they were to invent that.

ladyforsaken said:
InSearchOfPeople said:
ladyforsaken said:

6 packs :0

Don't tell me you'd eat them all at once.

Wish I had ice cream. :(

Noooo ))) Not in one day. I had them for 2 days already. There are two packs for each flavor: strawberry, chocolate and mango.

I am thinking to eat them not faster than in a week. :shy:

InSearchOfPeople said:
Noooo ))) Not in one day. I had them for 2 days already. There are two packs for each flavor: strawberry, chocolate and mango.

****.. now those sound very tasty and enticing. Please share!

johnny196775 said:
i hate sleep. If i had enough money i could pay someone to sleep for me. If they were to invent that.

I hate sleep too, myself. Wish there wasn't such a need for sleep. Could definitely do a lot more.

ladyforsaken said:
InSearchOfPeople said:

****.. now those sound very tasty and enticing. Please share!

johnny196775 said:

I hate sleep too, myself. Wish there wasn't such a need for sleep. Could definitely do a lot more.

I would love to share, if you were here. It is a fact, that food is more tasty and enjoyable, when eaten with friends.

About sleep. I know some very successful people sleep only 6 hrs a day. And I don't understand, how they manage to be successful at whatever they do.
When I don't sleep enough, a depression, anxiety, sadness, irritability, all of it jumps right on me. Like today, I just had to take a nap before work. I felt better afterwords, but because of that nap, I failed to do bunch of other stuff, I simply didn't have time. :(:( And then those things, that need to be done, keep dragging from day to day, and then I feel like a looser, who can't accomplish anything :(:(:(

I am thinking i can have someone record me on a cell phone playing a very expensive acoustic guitar in a big guitar store and it would sound very nice. Maybe. But darn if i isn't so bloody shy.

InSearchOfPeople said:
I would love to share, if you were here. It is a fact, that food is more tasty and enjoyable, when eaten with friends.

About sleep. I know some very successful people sleep only 6 hrs a day. And I don't understand, how they manage to be successful at whatever they do.
When I don't sleep enough, a depression, anxiety, sadness, irritability, all of it jumps right on me. Like today, I just had to take a nap before work. I felt better afterwords, but because of that nap, I failed to do bunch of other stuff, I simply didn't have time. :(:( And then those things, that need to be done, keep dragging from day to day, and then I feel like a looser, who can't accomplish anything :(:(:(

Ah all right - it's the thought that counts (with the sharing) :p so thank you!

Well, I can usually function quite well with 6 hours when I was working previously. Anything less than that is a no-no for me, I get lethargic or weird or cranky or just really tired. Getting sufficient and proper sleep really is crucial. But I just wish we didn't have to.

Latest posts

Back