What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Case said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Whatever decision you do make, I hope it works out for the best. :)

Thanks. It would just be nice to talk to someone about it. Ease my over-thinking mind. (sigh)

Well, I can't say I give the best advice, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it.

Solivagant said:
Thoughts of suicide creeping back in. Hello old friends...

When I get those thoughts coming back to me, I try to look for a reason.
If it's because of other people, I get angry at myself, because killing myself will only make them win.
If it's because of myself, when I don't like myself that much, I hit the gym, I come out with a different feeling.

And remember, there are so many other things in this world you can try to make yourself happy, before trying that.

Solivagant said:

You're not alone, okay? I'm here for you.. anytime. Hang in there, stay strong. You can get through this. *hugs*

Thinking of you Solivagant, sending you energy.
You can make it through, this too will pass.

Love & energy to you.

Currently, I am reminded of my spoon at every turn, it's futile fighting it, attempting to pretend it's not happening....the Universe is providing too many synchronicities....his name on the bottles of Coke at the front of the fridge in the shop.....the songs being pumped out in public spaces....license plates that virtually speak & spell their messages to me....echoes of where we were at this point last year....a sense of his feelings, he too is recalling the events. We must both journey through the end of this year in our own worlds, seperated & yet forever connected.

I must continue to pick myself up & move on, if only to protect what he is feeling from within me. I must relearn what it is to be joyful, I continue to work to that end.

Solivagant said:

Gosh I hate those, don't you? Don't you just wish they'd go away? -_-

Alma lost her spoon said:
Currently, I am reminded of my spoon at every turn, it's futile fighting it, attempting to pretend it's not happening....the Universe is providing too many synchronicities....his name on the bottles of Coke at the front of the fridge in the shop.....the songs being pumped out in public spaces....license plates that virtually speak & spell their messages to me....echoes of where we were at this point last year....a sense of his feelings, he too is recalling the events. We must both journey through the end of this year in our own worlds, seperated & yet forever connected.

I must continue to pick myself up & move on, if only to protect what he is feeling from within me. I must relearn what it is to be joyful, I continue to work to that end.

You're so determined and I love that about you. I truely do.

Are you seriously using a B tank to speed along your low country boil?
Lmao, I guess that's one way to speed up the process.

ladyforsaken said:
Solivagant said:

You're not alone, okay? I'm here for you.. anytime. Hang in there, stay strong. You can get through this. *hugs*

Same here. If there's any way I can help, let me know. Stay strong dear. *hug* :)

Solivagant said:

same

have to change who i am
because i'm tired of being disliked
by people just because i like being cheerful
it's okay
i can change
if you promise to be kinder to me
because i feel sad
i just want to be liked
that's all

Rainbows said:
Solivagant said:

same

have to change who i am
because i'm tired of being disliked
by people just because i like being cheerful
it's okay
i can change
if you promise to be kinder to me
because i feel sad
i just want to be liked
that's all

D'awww. Now who would think that? I like you however you are. You're a nice person, and a good friend, that's enough for me. *hugs*
Hang in there, both of you. I'll be cheering for you both on this end. :)

Rosebolt said:
Solivagant said:

I'd miss you.

That goes for me, too. Hold on - like i was saying on the other thread, you made it this far, and i think there is a reason for it.

i almost lost a friend that way this year. he'd been dealt some pretty crappy cards these last few years, as well as some other things that had been going on all along. it's scary knowing how close he came, and our little group told him how we would have really missed him, his character, insights, discussions and philosophizing, games, all the jokes we shared.

anyway my point is, you might be in a lot of pain and you might not think much of yourself now, but as you can see by the number of people who've taken time out of their day to write to you on this - you count.

PS - Hobbit Part 3 is coming up. you're a fan too, as i recall. there's something to get excited about! ;)

It's four-thirty in the goddamn morning and you've been banging around for 10 minutes after waking me up.

Keep it up and I'll start right by your bedroom as soon as you go quiet, and we'll see how you like it. At this point it doesn't matter whether I catch another hour or two of sleep or bonk around until dawn cleaning house, so Happy Thanksgiving, ************! :)

Feeling: Sad, lonely, depressed, blue, dark.
Hoping: Please come!! ♥
Thinking: What the hell I should do with myself and my life. Grrr~
Remembering: My mind is hollow.

lonelyfairy said:

*hugs*

Aw, thanks.

SophiaGrace said:
Feeling....heartbroken. Just, heartbroken.

D'awww. I'm so sorry to hear that. *hugs* :(
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it.

I'm okay, it's just a minor blip on my radar really. A transient sadness.

lonelyfairy said:
lonelyfairy said:

*hugs*

Aw, thanks.

No problem. Hope things get better. :)

SophiaGrace said:
SophiaGrace said:
Feeling....heartbroken. Just, heartbroken.

D'awww. I'm so sorry to hear that. *hugs* :(
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it.

I'm okay, it's just a minor blip on my radar really. A transient sadness.

Okay. Well, offer's always open. :)

Latest posts

Back