What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think at any point as a kid I ever said to myself "self, when I grow up, I want to fix crap and deal with the lazy obstinate and just plain ungrateful.."

It's going to take some real abstract thinking and peculiar timing to alter this situation for the better..

I wanted to be a rockstar, that's all I know..

****, I'm an idiot. I'm feeling sick because I stayed up really late again. Ugh! I must cease with the procrastination. Dizzy as heck, I'm glad I'm finally in bed. *le sighs*

For the last four or five years I've sent out Christmas cards to my friends, and not once has any one of them ever thought to send one to me. It's not that I need to get cards; I'll continue to send them out regardless. It just makes me wonder sometimes, if I'm thinking more of my relationships with these people than they are.

I'm in love. This book explained in a single sentence per line what everyone else would have taken paragraphs to do. It's so beautiful, I don't even...

*sobbing*

I AM NOT WORTHY TO LOOK UPON SUCH TECHNICAL PERFECTION, MASTER.

Tealeaf said:
I'm in love. This book explained in a single sentence per line what everyone else would have taken paragraphs to do. It's so beautiful, I don't even...

*sobbing*

I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS WHEN I'M READING. It's like a book-orgasm...

Gosh...

Okay that really did get me hot and bothered.

I'll just...retreat now...

tZOS8.gif

Solivagant said:
For the last four or five years I've sent out Christmas cards to my friends, and not once has any one of them ever thought to send one to me. It's not that I need to get cards; I'll continue to send them out regardless. It just makes me wonder sometimes, if I'm thinking more of my relationships with these people than they are.

I want to send you one! :D

SophiaGrace said:
Tealeaf said:

*sobbing*

I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS WHEN I'M READING. It's like a book-orgasm...

Gosh...

Okay that really did get me hot and bothered.

I'll just...retreat now...

tZOS8.gif

No, I know the feeling.

It's for focused meditation, too, so I can actually do it intuitively instead of trying to draw a diagram to make sense of it or keep a long list of instructions in my head while I'm trying to focus.

I feel very down today. I don't know if it's the weather or my period that is coming soon, or the 3 lbs that I just gained back after loosing them.

I try to stay strong. There were times in the recent past when I felt I was falling apart, regretting that I woke up every day. The more I was falling apart the more people tried to hurt me and cut me off from their lives.

I decided I would stay strong, I would have faith in God and I also joined the gym, trying to regain control of my body and my emotions.

It was going well for a moment. Until I moved in with a roommate, who I thought was my friend. But from her own words she just uses people and pretend to like them to get what she wants from them. (I don't know if she doesn't understand, that I see now, this is how she treats me too, or may be she doesn't care I find out after she got what she wanted from me).
That was a kick below the belt. I was back in my severe depression. But then somehow something clicked in my brain and I got the opposite reaction, when I decided to succeed and to stay strong just to make her and all other people that her me, mad.
It was working for a while. I lost 3-5 lbs, was going places and even met a guy (!) that I really liked.
But somehow today I feel like there is dark cloud on me. I went to print some stuff for my class at the computer room in my apt complex. There were two men. One was on the computer, the other one was just sitting and he started to talk on the phone, he was loud and kept making phone calls. I turned around and asked him to pls talk on the phone in another room. He said he wasn't going anywhere. I told him it wasn't nice, he said "I don't care!" And kept talking on the phone.

The lady that watch the premises to came in to see if everything was ok. I was afraid to say anything. I walked out, they finished almost at the same time and walked out after me and were super nice to the attendant, then they watch what car I got in and were laughing at me.

I felt so unprotected, so vulnerable and I started to cry. I had to rush for my class, I was driving and crying my eyes out.
I guess I was strong for too long.

I called my ex, he couldn't talk for long, he suggested I just shake it off, he told me, people get killed, robbed, raped by bad people everyday and life is not fare and my accident wasn't a big deal.

I just couldn't pull myself together. I kept sitting in a car and crying when parked at college until it was few min left before the class.
I went to class with red eyes.

Then the guy, that I liked didn't text me anything besides regular "good morning". My roommate sit down to eat with me just to tell me how much fun she had during the weekend and all of her plans for holidays that I am not invited to.

I called to reschedule my apt with a doc and the lady on the phone was rude. Just a not very good day for me.

Today I realized that I haven't had a true genuine hug from anybody in the last 2 years.
I remember how my ex used to hug me, that made me feel so secure, protected, loved and cared for. I miss that feeling so much.

InSearchOfPeople said:
Today I realized that I haven't had a true genuine hug from anybody in the last 2 years.
I remember how my ex used to hug me, that made me feel so secure, protected, loved and cared for. I miss that feeling so much.

I'd hug you. :(

I mean, after I got to know you. Don't want it to be a creepy stranger-hug that feels invasive.

Uhm...

Um...

Just trying to be nice. :D

SophiaGrace said:
InSearchOfPeople said:

I'd hug you. :(

I mean, after I got to know you. Don't want it to be a creepy stranger-hug that feels invasive.

Uhm...

Um...

Just trying to be nice. :D

Thank you :)

It really, really sucks to have a tough decision to make and have no one to talk to about the pros and cons.

It's these moments when I feel truly alone.

Case said:
It really, really sucks to have a tough decision to make and have no one to talk to about the pros and cons.

It's these moments when I feel truly alone.

Whatever decision you do make, I hope it works out for the best. :)

Latest posts

Back