What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how come you so sad irishdoll? hope youl be better soon

me? well im just groggy, just woke up and its already 11:00. ive been better about not sleeping past noon but i totally slept in today
blah! thinking i should go out side where i cant be a hermit crab

oh and congrats penny, glad your happy. love the beetles pic. awesome!

Life just has me feeling trapped. I'm so lost in my troubles that I feel like I'm losing myself with them. But, TY for asking Lok

I feel positively honeysuckle. My back is really taking the piss and I not slept very well and I have a headache.

I been a sleep for most of the day. I ended up going back to bed. I still have this really bad pain in my back but I do feel a little better then I did this morning.

Bluey said:
I been a sleep for most of the day. I ended up going back to bed. I still have this really bad pain in my back but I do feel a little better then I did this morning.

Maybe you just need a Swedish Massage, a cute little blonde to rub all the right places.:p Now my back is starting to feel a little tight too.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Bluey said:

Maybe you just need a Swedish Massage, a cute little blonde to rub all the right places.:p Now my back is starting to feel a little tight too.

lol, Come to think of it that's exactly what I need :D

Well its still hurting like crazy and if its no better tomorrow am gonna see a doctor about it.

Maybe hell perscrib me a cute little Swedish blonde to Massage me lol

Like I don't know what I want.

... or at least that I can't have what I want.

I feel like i need to scratch my nutz.
it's driving my nutz. I feel like things are going to the same today as
it was yesterday.

I feel like crap becuase i don't have 10 millions dallars.
Gold went up $80 yesterday and it's up another $35 today already.
If i had 10 millions...I could had made a million in less than 24hrs for
doing nothing.

Am still hurting with this pain. it is getting better, but to slowly. It needs to bugger off lol But I got me smile back and I am no longer needing the pain killers :)

Darn, your back is still acting up. :(

Not that great. I think I'll stay in for a little longer than I planned for this beautiful Saturday afternoon we are having here. *sigh*

Latest posts

Back