What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God fresia, i'm ******* pissed!

i lost my super awesome black slytherin hoodie, God i want to kill myself

( i won't i know it's just a shirt)

But God fresia i'm sick of all of my favorite things dissapearing into thin air.

I've looked everywhere in the house, ad everywhere else i'v been, i last remeber having it in the back ofmy car i think, and it's not there anymore.

and i'm so sad i went online to see if maybe i can get another one, but i every site i looked it says they are completly out of stock,

why does the universe hate me

:(

evanescencefan91 said:
God fresia, i'm ******* pissed!

i lost my super awesome black slytherin hoodie, God i want to kill myself

( i won't i know it's just a shirt)

But God fresia i'm sick of all of my favorite things dissapearing into thin air.

I've looked everywhere in the house, ad everywhere else i'v been, i last remeber having it in the back ofmy car i think, and it's not there anymore.

and i'm so sad i went online to see if maybe i can get another one, but i every site i looked it says they are completly out of stock,

why does the universe hate me

:(

oh poor you :( That sucks weirs then donkey dick :eek: I hate losing things. Specially something like what you have lost. Cloths can be comfy and I get attached to old clothing. So I know what you mean.

I am the tidiest person I know. And that's mainly cos I hate not being able to fined anything. I also hate it when ppl say, "where was the last place you sew it" I mean what a stupid thing to say. If I know that i would know where it is.

I hope you fined it soon. You don't think someone would had stolen it do you?

Though you are own your own as far as finding it.... and it's harder for some than others.

Gem said:
i feel like if i let myself shut my eyes for a second i could fall asleep for hours lol

Some of my best-est advancehair's was why I was asleep. Never deny yourself the ability to dream =) Its what keeps us alive.

Lonesome Crow said:
Antihero said:
Pathetic, because I always wear a hat because of my hair situation.

Pee on your hair:p
Pee makes good hair conditioner....

Dang!!! If I was hung well enough to pee on my head while standing I probably wouldn't be lonely even if I'm bald.:p
Unless I really did pee on my head, I could see where that might turn some women off.:(

Latest posts

Back