What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't need this drama. Do I have to prove myself? Or do I walk away? The latter option goes against every fiber of my being. The former puts me at risk of how I feel right now. Sigh..

I am taking leave of the forum for reasons my diabetes is gone haywire again, but also because I am deeply unhappy with drama that has been systemematically destroying the community. It breaks my heart to see so many good people, many of them my dearest friends here, being hurt and made unhappy.

:(

I feel like i was run over by a truck... my body hurts, my skin hurts, I'm so tired i can barley keep my eyes open and my head up. I think its time to go home for the day.

ladyforsaken said:
I don't need this drama. Do I have to prove myself? Or do I walk away? The latter option goes against every fiber of my being. The former puts me at risk of how I feel right now. Sigh..

you don't need this drama, period.
Whoever puts you through this now is thoughtless, to say the least.
You don't need to walk away, just stay where you are, with your troubles, you don't need extra troubles from somebody else now, only let the support come to you and leave the rest outside.
Really...

HoodedMonk said:
pain, shivering...aching....

gah.

ouch... flu?

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:

you don't need this drama, period.
Whoever puts you through this now is thoughtless, to say the least.
You don't need to walk away, just stay where you are, with your troubles, you don't need extra troubles from somebody else now, only let the support come to you and leave the rest outside.
Really...

Sometimes what you wanna do goes against what you should do. :\
Sometimes people cause us certain feelings and emotions through their actions or words but they don't know it, or don't care in the least. I don't expect anything else or at all from people anymore, it just affects me and as much as I try to help it, sometimes I just can't and have to let it pass.

TheRealCallie said:
So much to do tomorrow and Thursday, I'm thinking about saying fresia it and do nothing instead.

ladyforsaken said:
I don't need this drama.

Seriously with the songs people. Although, this one is, perhaps, a little appropriate.

[video=youtube]

Lol Callie. You must be in one of those musical phases? I can just imagine you going around singing to whoever talks to you cos you'd think of a song in your head to whatever they say. :p

I still don't have a single clue about how big your heart is. Sometimes It feels like I'm pretty close finding It's end but just in another moment It stretches beyond horizon and then I feel I could never understand how big It is.

Amazing, Just amazing!!!

I've just been told that I joined this forum over two years ago. Time flies. I remember thinking that I'd found a little corner of the Internet where I could just be myself; a place where the socially disadvantaged and the disaffected could share their thoughts and experiences without fear of judgement.

These days, this forum seems to be much less accepting and there always seems to be drama and bickering going on behind the scenes. Perhaps it was always bubbling away underneath the surface and I just didn't see it?

Cavey said:
These days, this forum seems to be much less accepting and there always seems to be drama and bickering going on behind the scenes. Perhaps it was always bubbling away underneath the surface and I just didn't see it?

In terms of responses on posts it is much better these days.

Latest posts

Back