What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is one thing which I still don't know. Why do I put my trust on wrong person, almost every time It has happened. May be I lack "the Wisdom" to know people.

PenDragon said:
There is one thing which I still don't know. Why do I put my trust on wrong person, almost every time It has happened. May be I lack "the Wisdom" to know people.

It might be your approach that's the thing that's making things go wrong.

HoodedMonk said:
PenDragon said:

It might be your approach that's the thing that's making things go wrong.

Hey Monk.
I have tried almost every approach possible but results are always the same. May be something to do with my head Or yeah, could be my willingness to trust every other person I meet, hmm. Sort of desperation may be, or the curiosity to know things.

And Yes, curiosity kills the cat Glad I'm still alive :D

I'm surprised you haven't given up on that routine by now, because it's way too late to change the impression you've made. Unless you're so hollow you can swap your labels every single time you kinda feel 'different'. But who'd buy into this?

I have a dilemma

I have escaped an unhappy marriage and run off to the coast to be with my family, however the time will come soon to find out what I'm going to be doing with my future. Do I go back to the town I lived in because that where my job is or do I find something new here? I love my job but a fresh start closer to my family might be what I need, plus it would help them enormously as I would be able to look after my father, mother and sister who all need support over the next few months for a number of reasons. Plus it's beautiful here. Yet is that a good enough reason to leave a good job considering work is hard to come by these days and I'd be doing it for them more than me.

PenDragon said:

Could it be because you give your trust to almost everyone you meet?

h3donist said:
I have a dilemma

I have escaped an unhappy marriage and run off to the coast to be with my family, however the time will come soon to find out what I'm going to be doing with my future. Do I go back to the town I lived in because that where my job is or do I find something new here? I love my job but a fresh start closer to my family might be what I need, plus it would help them enormously as I would be able to look after my father, mother and sister who all need support over the next few months for a number of reasons. Plus it's beautiful here. Yet is that a good enough reason to leave a good job considering work is hard to come by these days and I'd be doing it for them more than me.

Why can't you go back to your current job first, and in the meantime look for one where your family is and see if you can get a similar or maybe even better job there, after which you move. It seems more insured in a way.

ladyforsaken said:
PenDragon said:

Could it be because you give your trust to almost everyone you meet?

Yes. I'm understanding it, it's not a good practice at all. If I keep continue this way, I have fear that I might run out of trust. After all it's not infinite, is it?

My brother has entirely too many football cards and sports cards in general. I dun wanna organize them D:

Ajhsfduergygfhsjdgfh.

sanguineRose said:
I'm going to remember this day forever.

Hopefully it's something good to remember. :)

Mouse said:
The results of my blood test today points to my health getting improving. :)

That's great to hear. ^__^

lonelyfairy said:
sanguineRose said:

Yes it is. :)

PenDragon said:
sanguineRose said:

Is it a good one Or bad one, Rose?

It's definitely a good one, PD. :) Something unexpected yet this is the best gift anyone could ever give me.

sanguineRose said:
lonelyfairy said:
sanguineRose said:

Yes it is. :)

PenDragon said:
sanguineRose said:

Is it a good one Or bad one, Rose?

It's definitely a good one, PD. :) Something unexpected yet this is the best gift anyone could ever give me.

I'm glad to read it was good. I was reading into it that it was good. :)

Latest posts

Back