What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd better get my girls to finish their laundry for their first day back at school tomorrow. Tomorrow will be quiet when they're gone. I'll miss them.

Sigh, lost an hour of work in LibreOffice the second day of use. I should have stayed with Jarte and Atlantis, which keep large stores of backed-up data automatically – even if you make multiple saves.

Call me a hipster, but mainstream options are almost never as good.

when I am not feeling ill I really can't get enough of life, I want more - people like that in the movies usually die while having sex or taking drugs, oh well

Solivagant said:
Cavey said:
I'm hoping that someone notices before it's too late.

Notices what? :(

I suppose that I was purposely ambiguous, because part of me doesn't like to complain. I'm just not doing so well in the real world and everyone seems to be loading more and more problems on my back with little regard for my well-being. I worry that by the time someone notices that I am struggling, all that will be left is a shell of the person I used to be.

Cavey said:
I suppose that I was purposely ambiguous, because part of me doesn't like to complain. I'm just not doing so well in the real world and everyone seems to be loading more and more problems on my back with little regard for my well-being. I worry that by the time someone notices that I am struggling, all that will be left is a shell of the person I used to be.

I understand. :( I struggle with that too. I became that shell of a person, and I'm still trying to come back from it. Please feel open to complaining sometimes though; it can help release some of that pressure.

Without knowing the details or the sort of people you have around you, I'd like to suggest that it's important to be the guardian of your own well-being. The people around me tend not to see beyond their own problems and don't notice or care if I am struggling. Eventually, for my health (in all its forms) I have to be the one to say "Enough," and insist upon boundaries and rest, usually at the cost of people becoming angry or thinking I'm being selfish or lazy. It hurts, but it's ultimately better than exhausting myself into oblivion. I still have a hard time with the balancing act though, it's something I've been working out for years.

Whatever the case may be, I'm sorry you are struggling, and I hope it lets up soon.

Today I'm very happy because my painkilling meds have been switched to allow me to legally drive, and today I can do just that. Being without swheel lately has been awful. Now it feels like I've got my freedom back. :)

TheRealCallie said:
I feel like I should separate Windows from my computer and throw it through a real window, but the crash wouldn't be satisfying....I ******* hate you Windows.

Macs are definitely better.

Yeah yeah, it is peachy being ladyforsaken. Just peachy perfect.
emoticon-0114-dull.gif

I am still feeling hurt, by that comment. Why? I want the friendship, and am missing it. But that comment means that you don't really want to know me proper and I must be kept at an arms length. It hurt, but they wont see it will they.

What is it with my daughter and her preoccupation with frogs? Tonight I was drawn to the bathroom where there was much giggling among our girls. She'd only put a pair in the bath and they were swimming around, swimming around and then one climbed onto a plastic soap holder and made a leap for it! OMG it cleared the bath and nearly hit me in the face. Little monkey. :)

It's just occurred to me that come this June I'd have been without a holiday for 8 months. Question: Can I get to June without climbing the wall by then? :rolleyes2:

Latest posts

Back