What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These latest painkiller meds I'm prescribed, though they allow me to legally drive, make me feel very nauseous. So, it's back to the quack today then. Get some antiemetics. And invariably, more side effects. :(

I'm feeling that telephone sales people really are getting terrible these days

Sales Person:Hello
Me:Hello
Sales Person:I'm calling from (can't even hear the company name) have you had an accident in the last 3 years
Me:No
Sales Person:that's good madam,bye

Now I have had to in the past do telesales jobs to earn a living,but even to me that's bad and I was really looking forward to a conversation

Serephina said:
I'm feeling that telephone sales people really are getting terrible these days

Sales Person:Hello
Me:Hello
Sales Person:I'm calling from (can't even hear the company name) have you had an accident in the last 3 years
Me:No
Sales Person:that's good madam,bye

Now I have had to in the past do telesales jobs to earn a living,but even to me that's bad and I was really looking forward to a conversation

Somebody hates their job? :)

I don't want to feel so angry and frustrated anymore.. it makes me get so unreasonable with people.. but where do I channel these emotions to?

TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
I don't want to feel so angry and frustrated anymore.. it makes me get so unreasonable with people.. but where do I channel these emotions to?

You should try out the cursing thread. :D

Lol, why didn't I think of that. :0

Got a surprise picnic and we ended the day by stargazing with candles around us. Hm. <3

My heart cries out to an online friend that once I loved, but lost. I know she may never contact me again, and in a way I am relieved, because at the time of reading her letter, became frightened. I don't usually feel intimidated. Nothing in the past, like for example, my abusive French husband ever made me afraid, for I used to hit him back in equal good measure for all the blows he rained on me. Only when an email comes out of the blue and when I least expected it, it felt like a bereavement.

So how do I feel now since what feels like ages? Numb. Between me and her there is a vast ocean of fog, and quite dense it is, too. In her eyes I will always be the Albatros of our friendship and because of this CFS/ME, I may never have the strength or will to repair it. :(

I loved her very much and still do.

Latest posts

Back