What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ironic after spending four years as Dad's caregiver during the time he fought cancer, that my own daughter chose to become mine. Tomorrow I've agreed to go to hospital for tests on how best to control this pain.

Feeling sort of stressed out.
Hoping tomorrow's results are better.
Thinking of ... people and their behaviours.

I'm feeling calm and peaceful and I hope It lasts a little longer this time. Past events still made me think every now and then. Remembering the good memories are always a nice trip but sometimes they bring lots of pain too.

It is weird, some parts of my life I feel are so difficult, frightening, frustrating, hurtful, but then there are other parts which bring me such joy, I suppose its a life balance, sometimes it just makes me dizzy.

A sense of loss tonight. My little dog died this morning. She had a long life and died of old age. In exactly one month she would have been seventeen. These little people are heartbreakers.

BeyondShy said:
A sense of loss tonight. My little dog died this morning. She had a long life and died of old age. In exactly one month she would have been seventeen. These little people are heartbreakers.

Sorry to hear that. Isn't it odd that they give what others can't?

PenDragon said:
BeyondShy said:

Sorry to hear that. Isn't it odd that they give what others can't?

Yes. And they do it so easily.

You might well think that, Mattie. I couldn't possibly comment.

~Francis Urquhart, House of Cards UK

BeyondShy said:

:(

I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences.. I hope you stay strong during this phase and able to find some peace as well. *hugs*

Something has been bugging me and its now starting to piss me off. The reason being because other people go around making assumptions. I don't know how to put it in words though at this moment, everytime I try it comes out wrong. It almost hurts really because it shows that the people concerned don't know me at all, so they can't really be my friends, if so why waste their time and my time.

feeling a bit shocked while reading an out-of-the-blue 500-words message on Facebook from someone whose name I have never heard before, who is trashing me for treating him without respect and adding details of all my life, ending with a lovely : get your disabled ass out of this city because nobody wants you you will die old and alone (at least I will die old…) etc etc

I thing I wanted to reply (and I couldn't because the coward made it a one-way message) was: and who the fresia are you?

I suspect but I am not sure that this is the nice guy who last year wanted to be my friend, then asked me on a date, and after I replied "I really like you but right now I don't date, but I would like to know you better" he swore me off forever.

I wonder what kind of signs are these, and what are they pointing to?

BeyondShy said:

ooooohhh, that hurts so much, sorry to hear… :( condolences

My legs are screaming. Pain pian pain. Had two hours sleep and woke to more pain. Back in the sodding wheelchair again because I can't walk. :(

I'm re-admitting myself to hospital. fresia it.

Talking to my friend today and she just said one word and I was jolted with this memory of you and our time together. It was nice like when a warm breeze on my skin.

Latest posts

Back