What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
Ladyforsaken signed onto ALL today.

I miss her, I hope she posts soon.

I post when you leave. Of course. Thankful for the other means of contact or I would have hit my head against the wall many many times. Hey Soph, you'll be missed around here. :\

Mouse said:
I'm hoping a lorryload of honeysuckle falls upon my enemy's head.

That doesn't sound good at all...

Mouse said:
lonelyfairy said:
Mouse said:
lonelyfairy said:
I don't know what to think or feel. Wow... This day was such a storm.

Mouse said:
This morning I feel fragile, grossed out and shaky. Being diabetic doesn't help. Oh for a lovely bowl of sweet oatmeal, sprinkled with brown demerara sugar.. all those sweet things I miss so acutely right now.

*hugs* :<

Thank you, Fairy. Thank you so much. :)

Well, barely half an hour ago it could have been a full blown hypo had my daughter not got to me fast; the brutes happen without warning and these days I'm so careful. She knows exactly what to do, cool throughout my shaking and sweating. Fed me dextro tablets til my blood glucose returned to normal: 5.4

I'm feeling very drained.

Awwe, I'm sorry Anna. :/ I hope you feel better soon *hugs*

Since we posted on those quotes, things for me have improved a lot. It's also a bit later in the morning which is because I slept on longer so feel much better. Still, you are virtually the only one here who knows exactly what is going on, and this must be the empathic side which is a gift and, a very beautiful gift you were given, too.

You kindness humbles me. I love you very much and appreciate all that you do. I hope you begin to feel better soon. ((HUGS))

Awww, you're too kind!! I'm glad that you could sleep longer because sleep heals many things by itself. :) Also great that things have improved to you~

I think you have helped many people here with your wise words, never change~! ^__^ Thank you so much, all the same to you!

ladyforsaken said:
I'm hoping a lorryload of honeysuckle falls upon my enemy's head.

That doesn't sound good at all...[/quote]

I apologise if I offended you. It was intended for someone else.

I am praying as is my daughter for your complete healing, our hearts going out to you now.

Anna

Mouse said:
I apologise if I offended you. It was intended for someone else.

I am praying as is my daughter for your complete healing, our hearts going out to you now.

Anna

Not at all. Thank you, Anna and daughter. I appreciate it.

Magalie said:
^So happy to see you post again,LadyF!*hug*
gabriel20 said:
Welcome back,LadyF. 💖💝💖💝 :) :) *HUGS*

Thanks, Mag & Gabe. Glad to be posting again. *hugs*

Sometimes I think it's just a dream and then I'm afraid to wake up. Tell me I'm not dreaming and whatever happening is very true.

sanguineRose said:
Sometimes I think it's just a dream and then I'm afraid to wake up. Tell me I'm not dreaming and whatever happening is very true.

Pinch yourself Rose and you will know the truth.

I was going to say it is cold and miserable but I see Lady is back so while it's still cold, it's less miserable.
Good to see you around, Lady. I hope you are well. :)

JHK said:
I was going to say it is cold and miserable but I see Lady is back so while it's still cold, it's less miserable.

Aww JHK. Good to see you again too. Sorry it's cold and miserable for you. What's causing it? :\

ladyforsaken said:
JHK said:

Aww JHK. Good to see you again too. Sorry it's cold and miserable for you. What's causing it? :\

I'm not sure. Feeling a little melancholy and the weather is following suit. Be nice when we can walk with thoughts without getting frostbite.
But I'm just whining, for lack of nothing else, I guess.

I'm actually thinking i'm just a fresia and should say fresia it all. Why Do i have to be an idiot?

I am very proud of my daugher and her band for raising a lot of money last weekend for a charity for children with cancer. :)

I don't like having dreams like that, they are so wonderful when you are asleep, and then you wake up and realise its not possible. Its like a slap in the face.

Sigh. Some day I want to shout "heureka!" and finally know what I want to study in the future or what even could be my future career. Is it this current one or something else? Somehow I have a feeling that I am a person who will have many different careers.

How does it work? The self assurance. How does one simply assure oneself that everything will be okay one day that everything will be fine somehow. It's like cheating to oneself. Trying convince oneself that things will work out in the end but some times It does and sometimes it doesn't that's fact. How long one can keep oneself in dark hoping to see the light when in reality there will be no light when one opens his/her eyes just to be taken by surprise and reality of the situation only to know that everything once he/she believed in was his/her own imaginations and nothing more. A castle build on sand which will be washed away eventually. Never to be seen again like it never existed in the first place. Like a dream of a child never to be accomplished. Never to be paid attention to it not care nor any involvement yet it was precious and mystic. Like long lost dream of a dreamer which he once build his whole life around it but never had the chance to see it getting done for real. Like a singer who lost his voice even before singing anything, like a painter who lost his color before he could paint anything, like...like...like...like a man who has lost his very soul trying to convince himself for nothing.

Is this how it will end...I'm doubtful yet hopeful cause there is still some spark in it, sufficient enough to light up whole life. ;)

Latest posts

Back