What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PenDragon said:
How does it work? The self assurance. How does one simply assure oneself that everything will be okay one day that everything will be fine somehow. It's like cheating to oneself. Trying convince oneself that things will work out in the end but some times It does and sometimes it doesn't that's fact. How long one can keep oneself in dark hoping to see the light when in reality there will be no light when one opens his/her eyes just to be taken by surprise and reality of the situation only to know that everything once he/she believed in was his/her own imaginations and nothing more. A castle build on sand which will be washed away eventually. Never to be seen again like it never existed in the first place. Like a dream of a child never to be accomplished. Never to be paid attention to it not care nor any involvement yet it was precious and mystic. Like long lost dream of a dreamer which he once build his whole life around it but never had the chance to see it getting done for real. Like a singer who lost his voice even before singing anything, like a painter who lost his color before he could paint anything, like...like...like...like a man who has lost his very soul trying to convince himself for nothing.

Is this how it will end...I'm doubtful yet hopeful cause there is still some spark in it, sufficient enough to light up whole life. ;)

You just keep doing it until either things get better or you die.

kamya said:
PenDragon said:
How does it work? The self assurance. How does one simply assure oneself that everything will be okay one day that everything will be fine somehow. It's like cheating to oneself. Trying convince oneself that things will work out in the end but some times It does and sometimes it doesn't that's fact. How long one can keep oneself in dark hoping to see the light when in reality there will be no light when one opens his/her eyes just to be taken by surprise and reality of the situation only to know that everything once he/she believed in was his/her own imaginations and nothing more. A castle build on sand which will be washed away eventually. Never to be seen again like it never existed in the first place. Like a dream of a child never to be accomplished. Never to be paid attention to it not care nor any involvement yet it was precious and mystic. Like long lost dream of a dreamer which he once build his whole life around it but never had the chance to see it getting done for real. Like a singer who lost his voice even before singing anything, like a painter who lost his color before he could paint anything, like...like...like...like a man who has lost his very soul trying to convince himself for nothing.

Is this how it will end...I'm doubtful yet hopeful cause there is still some spark in it, sufficient enough to light up whole life. ;)

You just keep doing it until either things get better or you die.

Yeah. But thing is possibility of later one is much better than earlier one. Death seems like a better option but not yet, not yet, definitely not yet. I have to see it with my very own eyes first.

I feel hungry, I hope that I will lose some weight… thinking that now I will have to pay for the last year of overeating and not enough exercise
remembering that 50 years old as£$$le with 3 bellies who elaborated on different variations about how old I am, gggrrr

Feel rough this morning. Must have been the busy family weekend before and now I am paying for it - even though yesterday I rested up. :/

I'm going to sow some beans and put my tomato plants repotted for the greenhouse; busy mouse.

TheRealCallie said:
Ever get that feeling that something is....off? I really hate that feeling, now I'm going to have to figure out what's wrong.

Happens with me all the time. Most of time I know the reason but I deny it.

This morning my daughter and I received such an angry and abusive email that I am considering taking legal action against the sender. They are already blocked on our email accounts. The content beggars belief: unjustified, downright nasty and untrue. It was the worst letter I have ever received in my life. Thank goodness then, my daughter is resilient.

We have to preserve ourselves against emotional terrorists, I have always stressed this to family and friends. So now is the appropriate time to do just that.

I feel the sudden urge to laugh out loud in the maddest way possible. Simply unbelievable...

I really can't be in this job anymore. Close for becoming crazy... I have had enough.

And it's always just about this time in the evening that the cravings start. Smoking used to be a harmless activity that provided social companionship. These days, smokers are herded outside to their pavement isolation wards whatever the weather to avoid all those smug bastards of the health police. With smoking it's annoying that you really are a pariah and you'd be better off having a gun than a cigarette. In America, certainly.

Now, I've given up cigarettes largely for health reasons, but I feel that smokers who wish to continue their habit should be left alone and stop being hounded everywhere they go. Even outside in the pouring rain on their pavement isolation wards.

YBC7NT7.jpg

PenDragon said:
kamya said:
From what I could gather it is a "flame ward" from the book "The Desert Spear" by Peter Brett

Oh. Thanks man :) A little more insight please.

Making more protection wards for my signature. Must address all types of demons.

Edit: Nevermind. Forum software only allows two images for my signature. There might be a workaround on this, but it'll require time and patience.

So too do the demons have this patience. I haven't fear though because I am The Warded Man.

Latest posts

Back