What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can't make them shut up, the least I can do is shut myself up. So I don't have to blame myself for adding to the continuous noise pollution.

HoodedMonk said:
I feel emotionally dead.

:( Awe. I hope you get some time to take a rest, if you need to. I often feel the need to recharge my reserves of positivity, myself.

ladyforsaken said:
ladyforsaken said:
TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:
I just want to cuddle up and bury myself in bed.

((hugs)) from me too. Keep on hanging in there, Lady.
^^ *hugs*

Any time!

Argfh!! I just drove 1.5 hours through traffic to get to this interview at 9 and the interviewer is still not here half an hour later. Why do people not value other people's time like this??? :(

HoodedMonk said:
I feel emotionally dead.

Hope you're feeling better by now at least. :\

Veruca said:
Argfh!! I just drove 1.5 hours through traffic to get to this interview at 9 and the interviewer is still not here half an hour later. Why do people not value other people's time like this??? :(

I always visualise this scenario happening for interviews but never witnessed one. Usually in my case, the interviewers are always on time or early.

Good luck with your interviews!

ladyforsaken said:
I always visualise this scenario happening for interviews but never witnessed one. Usually in my case, the interviewers are always on time or early.

Me neither. This is a first. He was 45 mins late and he didnt apologize. Plus the guy was the most condescending, patronizing interviewer ever. At first I thought that it might have been a stress test but Ive been through those and never did they spend the entire interview putting me down. I dont know...maybe I am over-reacting.

Well too bad, too sad, I would have been an asset ( I will tell myself this even if it isn't true) :D

Thanks for wishing me luck tho!!

Veruca said:
ladyforsaken said:

Me neither. This is a first. He was 45 mins late and he didnt apologize. Plus the guy was the most condescending, patronizing interviewer ever. At first I thought that it might have been a stress test but Ive been through those and never did they spend the entire interview putting me down. I dont know...maybe I am over-reacting.

Well too bad, too sad, I would have been an asset ( I will tell myself this even if it isn't true) :D

Thanks for wishing me luck tho!!

****, that was one sucky interview. You ought to tell yourself that, and hopefully you'll have better interviews in the future.

I wish the UK had those Chess tables in parks where Jewish guys sit an play all day. That would be awesome, I'd really enjoy doing that all day too.

I'd even bring butties.

Can't believe the weekends over so fast, nevermind, off work next week. I'm definitely going away, even if it's just by myself.

9006 said:
Can't believe the weekends over so fast, nevermind, off work next week. I'm definitely going away, even if it's just by myself.

Yeah go somewhere, I always do on my weeks off. Even if it's only on day trips.

Solivagant said:
Trouble sleeping. Thinking on one's failures do sleepless nights make.

Yeah. I get that way too. I try to go to bed, but my mind is running a million miles a minute. It takes me a while to go to sleep and I toss and turn a lot. I also wake up in the middle of the night often. Usually I am thinking of all the past mistakes I have made and how I wish I could have done things differently. And I also clutch my pillow and wish it was someone, wondering when or if that will ever happen for me, feeling like I missed my chance.

I'm kind of suspicious of online friendships these days. There's always a catch. If it's not that they expect you to be available for hours every day or immediately be close, it's that they're really looking for a girlfriend and are going to get way too attached in 2-3 conversations and argue with you about your refusal to go to a convention with them.

Every time someone talks to me I immediately try to size up what it is they want.

Really the only place I like is my gaming group's Vent. Come online and chat, or don't. Play with others, or don't. No one gives me honeysuckle there about when I come, when I go, or what I do and don't want to do.

Latest posts

Back