What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's you, why the hell do I keep dreaming about you?

When something is making you really sad, but you can't talk about it and seek comfort because it makes you feel guilty because other people have worse things happening to them.

Veruca said:
When something is making you really sad, but you can't talk about it and seek comfort because it makes you feel guilty because other people have worse things happening to them.

If we kept looking around, we'd always find someone worse off up to the point where we'd have to declare someone the most miserable being in existence. Which is impossible and absurd. All issues are subjective.

You have the decency and consideration to look to others beforehand...that's enough to give you the right to speak up as well.

I feel really lonely right now, today is my birthday so that's one of the reasons... I know that someday it will get better and I won't be hurting like this, I know that, I just have to wait... maybe till death :), but one day this feelings will be gone...so I just need to remember that this isn't permanent and I'll be fine ... but right now I feel so bad and can't change it...now.

And I annoy myself because I'm constantly coming back.

Nely Lo said:
I feel really lonely right now, today is my birthday so that's one of the reasons... I know that someday it will get better and I won't be hurting like this, I know that, I just have to wait... maybe till death :), but one day this feelings will be gone...so I just need to remember that this isn't permanent and I'll be fine ... but right now I feel so bad and can't change it...now.

I've had a lot of lonely birthdays too, those really do suck...

So Happy Birthday from me! :)

Nely Lo said:

Happy birthday Nely :) Things will get better, just hold on.

Happy Birthday Nely. I hope things get better for you and that wonderful things in life are on their way to you.

Nely Lo said:

I know how "lonely birthdays" can be. Think about the great things that future holds for you instead. Look ahead and keep going on. Changes may not happen in one day but that one day can be the beginning of something magnificent, beginning of a new friendship, the day you met your best friend for the first time, who will be your company not only on your birthdays but also on many other days. Wish things get better for you soon. Happy birthday! :)

Thank you guys, all of you!!! :)))
(I have no idea how to multiquote :/ )

I would hug you all right now, one by one, if I could, even if you are not person who likes to hug :D
Thank you<3

Nely Lo said:
Thank you guys, all of you!!! :)))
(I have no idea how to multiquote :/ )

Just click 'quote this post' in the bottom right of each post you wanna quote, then click 'quote these posts' at the bottom of the reply box an it'll chuck them all together in there.

My whole life is one big dark room...Quite a big dark room...

And...

You are the only shinning light. When you go out everything will be pitch black once again...

PenDragon said:
My whole life is one big dark room...Quite a big dark room...

And...

You are the only shinning light. When you go out everything will be pitch black once again...

Fighting-Kids.jpg

Had a really nasty nightmare and feel very "off", I hope to do something with my day nevertheless

Peaches said:
Had a really nasty nightmare and feel very "off", I hope to do something with my day nevertheless

It's crazy how a vivid dream/nightmare influences how you feel the next day.

I haven't had sneezing fits in a long time. No matter how careful you try to be to keep clean, you can never be too careful. There's always something in the environment outside to infect you with something. Brrr.

Latest posts

Back