What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plaid and copper are in vogue this autumn. I wish I had a house to furnish 'cause I love both of those.

I thought that was cute. And really sweet too.

Serenia said:
I wonder what a hug from The Rock would feel like.

He'd probably crush you. :s

Eliraven said:
What's the point of life?

The point is whatever you want it to be, really. I think some people lead themselves to believe that there is a specific purpose or point in living or to this life. What if there really isn't and that it's up to you to make one for yourself, since it's your life and you know it best? I'd like to believe that, so I know what I can aim to achieve that would be within my reach or capabilities. Just throwing my 2 cents out there about this. :s

Hope you're doing all right though, Eliraven.

My head is warped with so many things at the moment. So much to talk about with my doctor tomorrow. I wish this feeling of being lost isn't present right now. :\

Why do I keep spending the time to type out messages and then thinking "Nah, that's pointless" and deleting them?

Remembering where I was two years ago. I have a lot to be proud of, the improvements I have made, but still have a good way to go.

Ah, nothing like an olive hand cream to feel a teeny bit better. I will just focus on these little things. That's just as much as I can take right now.

Stressed, for some reason constantly stressed. Hoping it goes away soon. Just get a few things taken care of and that would probably ease it.

I had another vivid dream last night. It was amazing, so real and then I wake up and realise it was just a dream. It is torture, why is my mind playing games with me?

Teeth clenching and random space staring intensifies. It's getting worse. There are actually fewer reasons to get irritated and yet...

Latest posts

Back