What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to stop thinking about certain events taking place in the world so much because it is just too depressing.

Remembering how October has so many memories for me. Only a little dwelling allowed on one.

I'm hoping someone will buy me a white faced Daytona Cosmograph with a stainless steel bracelet for Christmas. I'm thinking that there is no way this is going to happen...

hoping to understand where I am destined to be, and if I have a future at all - why do the countries I love most all have terrible weather?

Feeling stupid, just typed out a thread and deleted it. It sounds so bloody silly and nonsense.

Triple Bogey said:
Serenia said:
Feeling stupid, just typed out a thread and deleted it. It sounds so bloody silly and nonsense.

what was it about ?

Just a bit of a silly moan. I want to go see a scary film on my days off from work, I am normally happy to go alone or with friends. But because it is a scary film, at home I can peep from under my duvet etc, but I just wish I had a guy to snuggle upto at the scary bits, its not the same with friend. See silly!

Serenia said:
Triple Bogey said:
Serenia said:

what was it about ?

Just a bit of a silly moan. I want to go see a scary film on my days off from work, I am normally happy to go alone or with friends. But because it is a scary film, at home I can peep from under my duvet etc, but I just wish I had a guy to snuggle upto at the scary bits, its not the same with friend. See silly!

No, not silly, kind of cute.
I saw 'The Woman in Black' a few years at cinema and I was so scared. Really did make me jump. I watched it again on DVD at home and it wasn't the same.

Serenia said:
Triple Bogey said:
Serenia said:

what was it about ?

Nothing silly about it, I always wish I had a girl to snuggle with while watching movies on the coach.

Serenia said:
Triple Bogey said:
Serenia said:

what was it about ?

What's the movie? If I were a bit closer, maybe I'd go with you... or do friends that are male not count? :)

1122 said:
Serenia said:
Triple Bogey said:
Serenia said:

what was it about ?

What's the movie? If I were a bit closer, maybe I'd go with you... or do friends that are male not count? :)

The movie is Crimson Peak. I am sure there are Cinemas halfway between us lol. A male friend, not sure...because in order for me to feel safe, it would require hugging, grabbing and possible nailage to the hands or arms...might be better left to those involved romantically ;)

Hopefully, I can be as productive as I was yesterday, but I have my doubts.

Serenia said:
1122 said:
Serenia said:
Triple Bogey said:
Serenia said:

what was it about ?

The movie is Crimson Park. I am sure there are Cinemas halfway between us lol. A male friend, not sure...because in order for me to feel safe, it would require hugging, grabbing and possible nailage to the hands or arms...might be better left to those involved romantically ;)

I'm not a man, but I'll go with you. I shall allow all of the things you mentioned. I love scary movies, but most aren't really all that scary, IMO.

TheRealCallie said:

Serenia said:
1122 said:
Serenia said:
Triple Bogey said:
what was it about ?

The movie is Crimson Park. I am sure there are Cinemas halfway between us lol. A male friend, not sure...because in order for me to feel safe, it would require hugging, grabbing and possible nailage to the hands or arms...might be better left to those involved romantically ;)

I'm not a man, but I'll go with you. I shall allow all of the things you mentioned. I love scary movies, but most aren't really all that scary, IMO.

Lol this made chuckle, thanks how cool are you allowing nailage :p. Really not all that scary! I am total wuss but love them.

Serenia said:
TheRealCallie said:

Serenia said:
1122 said:
Serenia said:

Lol this made chuckle, thanks how cool are you allowing nailage :p. Really not all that scary! I am total wuss but love them.

You can do no worse than the cats have done to me. :p lol

Latest posts

Back