What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solivagant said:
I'm sad that October is over after tomorrow. I'll miss it.

I promise that it will come back next year for 31 days.

Veruca said:
Humans are so weird....hope youre ok :/

What would you rather have, a robot? Wow.

I'm in love with my idea of you and loving you... sorry. I'll hurt only myself, not you, but ok, I don't know how to stop my mind, and I really like that feeling in my heart. I never felt that.... so it's ok, I think. Maybe it will pass, maybe not.

TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
You really didn't have to lick me.

sorry :shy:

Well, too bad, you can't unlick me now.. hmph.

Veruca said:
Serenia said:
ladyforsaken said:
Serenia said:
ladyforsaken said:
You really didn't have to lick me.

Really was it human or animal lol x

Human... :|

Ooookkkkaaaayyyy weird or is it? :/

I hope it passes soon.

Weird indeed. :s

BeyondShy said:
Solivagant said:
I'm sad that October is over after tomorrow. I'll miss it.

I promise that it will come back next year for 31 days.

If one can be sure they'd live till then... just speaking from experience.

BeyondShy said:
Veruca said:

What would you rather have, a robot? Wow.

Well, in this case I suppose Veruca meant some humans can be weird, and that's a true fact, depending on how each of us defines what's weird in someone. I consider another person licking me to be weird, unless they're intimately associated with me.

Also, Veruca's one of the sweetest people I know around here and in my personal life. She'd never mean harm or even think it on anyone, this I know for sure. Just thought of saying it cos I keep seeing you giving jabs at her every now and then around the forum. Apologies if I'm mistaken, but it just seemed like so.

I wish I was the anomaly.

On another thought:
There are a few people on the forum I've interacted with and sometimes, all I really want to do is just hold their hand and walk down the road with them. Whatever road it might be. Everyone has issues in their lives and when I really think about it and put myself in their shoes... how horrible it must feel to be in their positions and how nice it would be to just have one person to stand by their side to tell them that it's okay, that they're not alone. I still wish I could do more than just be a pair of listening ears/reading eyes or give some words of encouragement here and there. I don't know why but it always saddens me to see other people suffer.. especially when I get to talk to them in person.

It's just like this client of mine at work. She told me she wouldn't be in for a week or more to care for her toddler-aged daughter who's got pneumonia. When she told me how her daughter was bleeding from her nose and all of the other painful symptoms she described then, I felt a strong tug at my heart and I honestly felt like tearing up... but being that person she was confiding in, I tried to stay strong for her and not cry. At least I think that's the right thing to do. Crying in front of her would've made her sadder. I saw her daughter before, before I got diagnosed and stopped working. She was a beautiful, bright little girl and I really hope she'll continue to be that way and get well soon. I think I'll send this client a little note to ask how they're all doing at work tomorrow.. it's all I can do with my current situation.. yet I feel like it's not enough.

I feel scared and sick. I hope this means an end to it all and I can be at peace. I keep thinking what if. Remembering the whole awful mess and problems it left me with. Also thinking I am strong I can deal with anything, but I don't want to have to, I want peace.

I feel a bit drained. Perhaps there is a reason that my brain has buried those memories so deeply? I can still remember every single minute in excruciating detail. Two days to fall; 17 years and counting to rise back to my feet.

1122 said:
I feel a bit drained. Perhaps there is a reason that my brain has buried those memories so deeply? I can still remember every single minute in excruciating detail. Two days to fall; 17 years and counting to rise back to my feet.

Hugs I didn't make anything harder for you did I :/. You know I don't mean to. (((Hugs)))

1122 said:

*hug*

Serenia said:
1122 said:

I didn't make anything harder for you did I?

You know those times when you say you need to read what you've written before you send it? :p :club:

user 130057: Deflecting awkwardness through inappropriate humour since 1974.

1122 said:
Serenia said:
1122 said:

I didn't make anything harder for you did I?

You know those times when you say you need to read what you've written before you send it? :p :club:

user 130057: Deflecting awkwardness through inappropriate humour since 1974.

Ooopppps, one day I will learn lol. If isn't helping with the Bacon thing ha!

I don't know how I am going to cope with what is coming, and now this again as well. One day at a time I suppose is the only way to cope.

Latest posts

Back