What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling frustrated, angry, soon to be messed over if I don't change things. Feeling worry that I won't be able to make those changes in time. Feeling lost and confused and tired of it. Feeling like I want to see the way out.

This **** Brian toy is taking the piss. They don't tell you THIS on the adverts.

People just like to ******* blame me when the interaction dies out. I don't give them enough attention, or I don't address them, or don't talk to them. But the ******* sad truth is that I did, but was ignored, not just once but multiple ******* times. So don't ******* blame me if you're feeling shitty and lonely and feel as though I don't want to be around you or talk to you or that I care. I got ******* feelings too, hey. And I had the ******* initiative to interact AND acknowledge you and your ******* presence but you chose to ******* ignore me. So be it - next time, remember - it's not my ******* fault you feel left out. You got yourself to blame. I'm ******* done.

It annoys the hell out of me because what a double standard you hold against me. You tell me that I don't do this and that AND ******* refuse to admit that I actually did do this and that and refuse to admit that you're ******* wrong. You refuse to admit that and refuse to apologise for being a ******* *******. Such a huge ******* ego you have.

And yet you're doing the same honeysuckle you accused me of doing.

I'm so pissed right now I could freakin shoot somebody deserving with an arrow and not feel bad one bit about it.

ladyforsaken said:
People just like to ******* blame me when the interaction dies out. I don't give them enough attention, or I don't address them, or don't talk to them. But the ******* sad truth is that I did, but was ignored, not just once but multiple ******* times. So don't ******* blame me if you're feeling shitty and lonely and feel as though I don't want to be around you or talk to you or that I care. I got ******* feelings too, hey. And I had the ******* initiative to interact AND acknowledge you and your ******* presence but you chose to ******* ignore me. So be it - next time, remember - it's not my ******* fault you feel left out. You got yourself to blame. I'm ******* done.

It annoys the hell out of me because what a double standard you hold against me. You tell me that I don't do this and that AND ******* refuse to admit that I actually did do this and that and refuse to admit that you're ******* wrong. You refuse to admit that and refuse to apologise for being a ******* *******. Such a huge ******* ego you have.

I'm so pissed right now I could freakin shoot somebody deserving with an arrow and not feel bad one bit about it.

I know how you feel. :( *HUG*

I feel scared and feel like a little girl, I keep thinking I have got a good handle on this and then I just see how fragile the whole situation is. I hope I can make Christmas a great memory this year.

Serenia said:
I hope I can make Christmas a great memory this year.

By having the Christmas spirit in your heart it will help. I also hope your upcoming holidays will be wonderful.

Peaches said:
^ + one, leave that anger out, it's good for you :)

I managed to find a few ways to release it earlier on. I'm good. Thanks, Peaches.

Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:

I know how you feel. :( *HUG*

:( *hug*

I hope the date for my surgery arrives soon, sick of waiting now an just wanna get it booked an sorted.

ladyforsaken said:
People just like to ******* blame me....

Sorry to hear something's got you so stressed.

((hugs))

ladyforsaken said:

This though, made me chuckle a bit. If you had just said "I'm so mad I could shoot somebody..." that would be kinda scary. But I just like that you specified it with an arrow. When I imagine you talking I will imagine an Elf!

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:
People just like to ******* blame me....

Sorry to hear something's got you so stressed.

((hugs))

ladyforsaken said:

This though, made me chuckle a bit. If you had just said "I'm so mad I could shoot somebody..." that would be kinda scary. But I just like that you specified it with an arrow. When I imagine you talking I will imagine an Elf!

*hug* Thanks, Ska.

Haha.. I know what you mean and I specifically said an arrow because I've done a bit of archery before and there were times my aiming were good, but I've never shoot with a gun before so I'm not =sure if it'll be safe for me to even try. :p

House to myself, pot roast in belly, "Holiday Baking Championship" on TV, sleepy dogs at my feet, *happy sigh*...

Missing home, the ocean and beaches. Not too long left before I go back to that eternal summer.
I need to talk to him about teaching me. Someone's bound to say 'you're a girl, why would you want to learn that?', and it's more than likely to be one of my aunts. Equally as ridiculous as A saying 'that's the sort of pointless activity white people do, so i wouldn't want to do it.' Just thinking about it makes me want to female-dog-slap someone. Don't you understand you're not just discriminating against others but putting yourselves down in the process as well? We are all human, and that is it. Stop putting up your own boundaries and glass ceilings.

Woken feeling sad, tired and not very motivated, although I have a list an arm long to do.

That just like RPGs, in real life we should be able to customize our characteristics, abilities, looks, talents, skills, preferred moods, etc. before starting the game (here, life).

Latest posts

Back