What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Veruca said:
I feel sad. Strange how much one can get attached to a place....

Bye guys. I'm gonna miss you all. I wish all of you the very best. You're all great people =)

All the best for your future, although I do wish you weren't leaving. Look after yourself, dear! (Hugs)

Veruca said:
I feel sad. Strange how much one can get attached to a place....

Bye guys. I'm gonna miss you all. I wish all of you the very best. You're all great people =)

:( Well, this is sad. Wish more good people would stay.

You know I always got your back, friend. Take care, as always, but hey, we'll be keeping in touch. I will definitely miss seeing your posts around here though.

Serenia said:
Never was good enough and don't believe I ever will be.

Sure you are. You've been nothing but sweet to me and lots of others on here, so that makes you good enough in my book. You've got to just start telling yourself a new story, that you are indeed good enough and you always have been. ((hugs)) ;)

Fear. I wish I could turn off my emotions like I can a tap. They hold me back far too often.

TheSkaFish said:
Serenia said:
Never was good enough and don't believe I ever will be.

Sure you are. You've been nothing but sweet to me and lots of others on here, so that makes you good enough in my book. You've got to just start telling yourself a new story, that you are indeed good enough and you always have been. ((hugs)) ;)

Thanks you are very sweet :). I wish I could believe it, I have lived too many years being told I am worthless and every romantic experience I have had has told me I was not good enough. I keep trying :).

Serenia said:
Thanks you are very sweet :). I wish I could believe it, I have lived too many years being told I am worthless and every romantic experience I have had has told me I was not good enough. I keep trying :).

Awe. Any time.

I hear you. I have never been told I was worthless by others, but I have more or less told myself that for a long time and am trying to get out of the habit. As for romantic experiences, all of mine have also told me I was not good enough. In fact, I have no real romantic experiences - only a handful of attempts.

I'm trying to tell myself though, that these are just thoughts and they don't have to mean anything. That if I keep trying to figure things out and get it right and truly believe in myself, that things will change someday.

I'm glad you keep trying and I will too ;)

Maybe I ought to feel some sort of shame or sadness for lacking the chance to connect with friends and other people. But there's nothing really. It's the same out there as it is within the depths of the internet. Always has been. Nothing stings more than the realization that you have no place among the good, the friendly, the enthusiastic, the loving, the caring, the kind ones...it's some wicked tragicomedy. I think what I missed the most was Steam tracking my achievements.

very sad.... I remember when I first got sick, and my flatmates threw me out in the snow of December because I was not very sociable (!) and I had 40.2 degrees fever and no medicine and one of them, the girl, refused to go out to buy some and I spent the night drinking half liter glasses of water and hoping to survive, and feeling so alone.
This evening I saw the guy who is renting me the room with Airbnb, and probably he is hating me already because I am one day on two in the room and don't go out, and I know that he cannot throw me out (although he will write some bad review) but I am so afraid anyway.
Sometimes I am not sure the world is such a good place.

So happy to finish work for a week, so sad to HAVE to go away tomorrow for a few days.

Peaches said:
very sad.... I remember when I first got sick, and my flatmates threw me out in the snow of December because I was not very sociable (!) and I had 40.2 degrees fever and no medicine and one of them, the girl, refused to go out to buy some and I spent the night drinking half liter glasses of water and hoping to survive, and feeling so alone.
This evening I saw the guy who is renting me the room with Airbnb, and probably he is hating me already because I am one day on two in the room and don't go out, and I know that he cannot throw me out (although he will write some bad review) but I am so afraid anyway.

Awe Peaches :( ((hugs))

Hang in there.

Are you still planning to go skiing soon?

TheSkaFish said:
Peaches said:

Awe Peaches :( ((hugs))

Hang in there.

Are you still planning to go skiing soon?

:) yes! maybe it's even possible that I join some people I know, or at least be in the same hotel and spend some time together
- some time in January
also, maybe I was being paranoid about the Airbnb host, it might not be as bad

I feel guilty for looking forward to things, when others can't enjoy them and are struggling with allsorts of problems.

This is the most stupid thing that I've done to myself... imagination is bad In this case. And it hurts and it makes me sad. It will pass, eventually. I hope.

That maybe they are some people who are born to lose. While the people who do wrong get all they want.

Latest posts

Back