What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
callista_05 said:
Sanal said:
I feel like GOD

wow, that's wierd...how does it feel to be like GOD?...was it nice?...

;p

I forgive my father.. I forgive women.. I forgive my boss.. I forgive the government.. I forgive my past.. I forgive them all.. I feel like…

I feel like GOD.

Sanal said:
I forgive my father.. I forgive women.. I forgive my boss.. I forgive the government.. I forgive my past.. I forgive them all.. I feel like…

I feel like god. ”

Ok, that’s more clear…

Sanal said:
callista_05 said:
Sanal said:
I feel like GOD

wow, that's wierd...how does it feel to be like GOD?...was it nice?...

;p

I feel like GOD.

Pff, you should be more like Old Testament God, now that guy meant business.

Don't forgive, smite.

Sissy is a word which is commonly used by pissed losers to adress winners especially when losers express their jealousy. I forgive you..

I'm feeling quite happy, I got to move some things around on my next semester's schedule and it means that I don't have any 8 am classes next semester all 9 o' clock, yah sleeping in till 8:20 :)

Tired and beat.
Today's brush job was on a hillside like this: \ about 170 feet down, and we had to DRAG EVERYTHING UP THE HILLSIDE to the flat ground because the people just haaaad to have it chipped. And it was raining.

Can't build burn piles, nooo...that might be -easy-, and keep you warm while you're falling all over yourselves >.>

On the upside we made a crapload extra money for chipping that pain in the ass.

Update!
I now feel depressed. 70% chance of rain the next *two* days with highs of 36 and 46. And we're gonna be there -all this week-.

Guys. I'm f*cked. :(

rubbishhh to be honest, and hoping i dont get flu after being out in the stupid weather today lol

Latest posts

Back